What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
. . .
Asian Scenery but Where in the Web are they?
Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:15 AM
Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:33 AM
Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:26 AM
Yes I have Jakarta it is amazing!
Here are two of my favourite Asian scenery designers:1. Martin Strong (Shaka) - http://www.martinstrong.com/FS_Project_scenery2004.htm I find his sceneries to be especially unique, for there are places I (and I believe most flight simmers) have even bothered to reach. His designing skills are simply amazing, couldn't ask for anything better in his class!2. Budi Santoso and the team at Indoflyer - http://www.iscenery.net/In my opinion, he's the Gary Summons of Indonesia. The detail touched into Indonesia's three out of 7 main gateways are simply spectacular. In comparison with most of the other Indonesian sceneries I've used for FSX, this one works in FSX very well, although night textures may make them look "transparent"I hope these add to your Asian flights! Dave.
Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:45 AM
How you can make it work in FS2004 ?? .. as it's only for FSX http://www.iscenery.net/project6.php
Yes I have Jakarta it is amazing!
LOCATION JAKARTAFlight Simulator version FSXAnimation Not AvailableHelipad AvailableActive Docking Not AvailableAES Aerosoft Not Support
Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:39 AM
I was looking for the Ku-Ching scenery of the current terminal. I think he done the older one. I think there is a good Brunei scenery around. Let me see if I can find it.http://flylah.com/fl...im/topic42.html Just found this......Thanks for your post....Daniel
You mentioned Ku Ching scenery - is this the one you mean?http://www.simviatio...-Scenery-39-125
Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:04 AM
Uh, Gus, I think this is the scenery he was refering to this scenery. My mistake. And au contrair, this one is for FS9, yet works in FSX as well, although still without the new terminal. Although I did once downloaded the T3 scenery by adhuh of Indoflyer, the lack of an updated AFCAD for it prevents the scenery from working. Topic aside, I'm taking science tests tomorrow so I can't really stay in the forums for too long. I need to study to earn myself an excellent grade which will really help for the scores of the Indonesian National Exam. Dave.
Hello,How you can make it work in FS2004 ?? .. as it's only for FSX http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... http://www.iscenery.net/project6.phpRegards.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a/bye.gif...Gus.
Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:11 PM
Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:54 AM