Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidlloydhoare

Flickering Cursor

Guest davidlloydhoare

Running FSX with SP1 and 2 in Windows 7 64bit. Using the VOXATC thats compatible with Windows 7 64bit Un-installed the first installation of VOXATC and then reinstalled. Now when I use FSX, I get a permanent busy circle and the arrow curser inside it and both flicker when in the 2D cockpit. Once its started flockering it does it in VC cockpit as well. Also in 'Instrument Panel' there are two entries for voxatc. This is rendering voxatc unusable.Can anyone point me in the direction for a fix please?CheersDavid

Hi DavidI had this same problem and found that there were double entries in the aircraft panel cfg it will look something like this////<VoxATCWindow08=VoxATCWindow09=VoxATC Recent Comms////>VoxATC////<VoxATCWindow10=VoxATCWindow11=VoxATC Recent Comms////>VoxATCDelete the ones i have hilighted in bold and then scroll down and delete all window 10 and 11Regards Dennis

If you get completely lost inside those panel files, be aware that the VoxATC tool always makes a backup ("panel.v0") of the file, it's located where the panel.cfg is found (e. g. SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800\panel for the default 738). So you can always roll back to that original panel.cfg and start new.