Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Weather Radar

Hi everyone. If you own the Carenado Caravan, then you can open the panel cfg up for the 340 and comment in the radar from the caravan. It works like a charm now. I just commented in the caravan radar and put the // slashes to comment out the old for now in the cfg until they come out with a service pack. Please back up your panel cfg for those that are not sure what I'm talking about. If you need more info, ask and I will post instructions. I'm sure most of you know how to do this. Anyway, I hope this makes the 340 more enjoyable for you. Warm regards, Jeff

Dont understard please be more specific, as I understand you say to swap the radar of the 340 with the 208? this is a fix for what? not working radar or possible CTD's?

There are several of us who are experiencing the weather radar in the C340 not working. I think this means that you can patch in the weather radar from the Caravan to the C340.

Lose not thine airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.

That is exactly what I meant. See below what I did. I replaced WX_Gauge!WXGauge with WX_Gauge340!WXGauge from the Caraven. Hope this helps for those that don't have a working radar. [Vcockpit02]Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=512,512visible=0pixel_size=1024,1024texture=$C340_WXRadargauge00=WX_Gauge!WXGauge, 0,1,510,321 //WX_Gauge340!WXGauge, 0,1,510,321 <<<<<This line is what I changed.gauge01=C340PRESS!C340_PRESS, 3,326,24,25gauge02=C340PRESS2!C340PRESS2, 36,323,28gauge03=C340!Cabin_Altitude_goal, 309,324,200,85gauge04=C340!Auto_taxi_onoff, 124,333,20,20Warm regards, Jeff