Sign in to follow this  

I'm wondering if there is a way to reverse the slant of italicized words, so that instead of the top of the letters leaning right, they would lean left instead. I'm using PSP and so far as I know, there isn't a way to do it within the font system.321BN.jpgThis pic was taken from the left side but many planes have the letter's italics reversed on the opposite side of the fuselage for reasons of symmetry.

In PaintShopPro if you place ( normal ) text and then holding < SHIFT > move your mouse pointer to TOP CENTER of your text ( marked with a small box ) you will seen two arrows ( LEFT / RIGHT ) . Still holding < SHIFT > you can then " stretch " your text to the left or right .John