The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
PMDG 747-400 Queen of the skies FMS
Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:55 PM
Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:45 PM
There's a PMDG support forum here at AVSIM where you can get help from the developers and some very knowledgeable people. Just scroll down a bit further from this FS9 section.
Hi Everybody,Yesterday I installed FS2004 on my computer and afterwards the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the skies expansion. I was surprised how easy it was! The only problem I am now having is that there are no SIDs/STARs loaded in the FMS database. So it is not possible to fly a SID or STAR, I can only fly along self inserted points. The FMS knows these points, so I think the FMS must also contain SIDs and STARs?I signed up today on this site. I have been looking in many parts of the forum for the past few days, but I can not find an answer to my question. I would really appreciate some help!! :-)Kind regards,Remco
Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)
Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:12 AM