What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
PMDG 747-400 Queen of the skies FMS
Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:55 PM
Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:45 PM
There's a PMDG support forum here at AVSIM where you can get help from the developers and some very knowledgeable people. Just scroll down a bit further from this FS9 section.
Hi Everybody,Yesterday I installed FS2004 on my computer and afterwards the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the skies expansion. I was surprised how easy it was! The only problem I am now having is that there are no SIDs/STARs loaded in the FMS database. So it is not possible to fly a SID or STAR, I can only fly along self inserted points. The FMS knows these points, so I think the FMS must also contain SIDs and STARs?I signed up today on this site. I have been looking in many parts of the forum for the past few days, but I can not find an answer to my question. I would really appreciate some help!! :-)Kind regards,Remco
Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)
Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:12 AM