Sign in to follow this  
SteveW

.FLT Payload List

Hi,In the .FLT file; no matter how I fill the payload list I get this result:[Payload.0]PayloadList= 353.0, 150.0,1750.0,1750.0, 0.0, 0.0I tested the baron straight away to see if I was going daft, regular FSX aircraft still respond to and create the list correctly.Something I'm not doing?Regards;Steve

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

The weight and balance, and just about everything else, is often modified in complex add-ons like the JS41 to achieve realism. This aircraft is intended to be loaded by the user using the clipboard worksheet and is very easy to accomplish. What is it that you are trying to modify?

Dan Downs KCRP

Not trying to modify anything, just save game and the load is different.Regards; Steve

I have found out myself thanks.There is a private section at the end [J41 Pax State] which is the two cabins.Regards;Steve