Sign in to follow this  
curt1

J41 SP2

I'm as excited about the NGX as everyone else, but I'm also looking forward to what the next patch will include for the J41. If I remember correctly, it's to come out sometime after the NGX release. It could be a few minor upgrades, or it could be something quite substantial. I think they will probably address a couple things regarding performance, but I'm betting they upgrade the landing lights to the new standard for aircraft addons. If PMDG continues on the path they're on, my FSX may become a PMDG only fleet. :(

I'm as excited about the NGX as everyone else, but I'm also looking forward to what the next patch will include for the J41. If I remember correctly, it's to come out sometime after the NGX release. It could be a few minor upgrades, or it could be something quite substantial. I think they will probably address a couple things regarding performance, but I'm betting they upgrade the landing lights to the new standard for aircraft addons. If PMDG continues on the path they're on, my FSX may become a PMDG only fleet. :(
We do intend to move forward on SP2, but it definitely won't be out before the NGX releases.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Deffently need to address Performance and those Bezel Lines on some of the Annunciators

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Maybe its possible to add the HOLD mode to the FMS?Would be great...

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

I just love the J41!...And of course looking forward to the pacth...to fix some of the graphic corruption and perhaps improve a little..David DD

I just want know a list of fix or new function on SP2.

Hi,+1 on:- HOLD mode- performance improvements- Landing Lightsalso, I'd like to see some improved textures for the "glareshield" (the black part looks a bit low-def by comparison)Thanks, love it even more after every flight!!

- Stefan Dittrich

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

Printed manuals (chief set) would also be good.If I'm not mistaken, weren't these slated for after the NGX manual release?

Ed Haslam

Hi,+1 on:- HOLD mode- performance improvements- Landing Lightsalso, I'd like to see some improved textures for the "glareshield" (the black part looks a bit low-def by comparison)Thanks, love it even more after every flight!!
+ full panelsave mode (including fmc)Eric

Eric, that isn't going to happen. The model needs to be designed for that feature from the start. They will develop the list when we beta test the SP.

Dan Downs KCRP

Could they increase the ATC sound. I can't hear it. It's too weakRegards

Real Deraps

Could they increase the ATC sound. I can't hear it. It's too weakRegards
I will vote for this fix!Brett Williamson

It was confirmed already, that engine volumes will be lowered smile.gif