Sign in to follow this  
plodgeface

Wilco airbus evolution!

It looks good to me. Anything to improve what is STILL the only useful Airbus is to be welcomed.I wonder though if it'll work straight off with the Justflight version, which is what I have.Ian

Wonder if they will fix the opaque windows in FSX.

- Aaron

Wonder if they will fix the opaque windows in FSX.
This just looks like the Eric Marciano update re packaged. If you llok closely you can still see all the same mis placed textures and faults thats in the package at present, seems a shameRichard

So basically this is just going to be a Service Pack you have to pay for! I bought 1 product from these guys, the CRJ, and that was it for me.

The Speaker Has Spoken.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

... I bought 1 product from these guys, the CRJ,
the CRJ is a seven year old product designed for FS8 (updated quickly for FS9 and then wilco updated to FSX).saying the CRJ is anything like the planes developed in the intervening years (737, ERJ v1, legacy, CX, airbus v1 & v2, erj v2, ejet v2) is like comparing FS98 to FSX.the 777 is similar to the CRJ because both are FLEET aircraft - designed and intended to be simplistic 'kick the tires and lite the fires' simulations.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

the CRJ is a seven year old product designed for FS8 (updated quickly for FS9 and then wilco updated to FSX).saying the CRJ is anything like the planes developed in the intervening years (737, ERJ v1, legacy, CX, airbus v1 & v2, erj v2, ejet v2) is like comparing FS98 to FSX.the 777 is similar to the CRJ because both are FLEET aircraft - designed and intended to be simplistic 'kick the tires and lite the fires' simulations.--
I don't know much about the whole Wilco/ Feelthere relationship, (kinda find it confusing) but all I know is a few years ago I paid over $30 dollars (give or take) to someonebiggrin.gif And if I would have known it was just a port over from fs8 I would not have bothered, And if memory serves me right I even believe the support forum for this particular product was official closed aswell, so no support after I purchased it. With company's that sell downloadable content I have a one strike and your out policy, unless of course they offer a a refund policy such as flight1.

I don't know much about the whole Wilco/ Feelthere relationship, (kinda find it confusing)
feelThere was a developer for wilco and over a six year period created for wilco: CRJ, caravan (discontinued), 737, 777, ERJ v1, Legacy, CX, Airbus v1 & v2.feelThere maintains a user forum for all aircraft produced for wilco ... even the 7+ year old CRJ. i have even answered a question concerning the discontinued caravan in the past 12 months.the ERJ v2 (135, 145 and XRJ) and the Ejet v2 (175 & 195) are developed, produced and released by feelThere. wilco, like other Internet sellers, is a store that happens to sell the ERJ v2 and Ejet v2.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I thought Vic mentionned in the Feelthere forums that they did not have anything to do with this upgrade? John

Looks like an upgrade designed for "must.. fly.. airbus.." types, otherwise I don't see any reason to blow money on this "upgrade" while there are many quality add on aircraft available to purchase.

Seriously? They are showing an existing error in the promoting video... I'm talking about the cockpit windows. Take a look. They're black/gray, but not transparent.

I thought Vic mentionned in the Feelthere forums that they did not have anything to do with this upgrade?
john:correct.if my prior post reads like feelThere is involved that is incorrect.feelThere is in no way involved in airbus 'evolution'.--

Guest anthony31fs
Seriously? They are showing an existing error in the promoting video... I'm talking about the cockpit windows. Take a look. They're black/gray, but not transparent.
Yes, some of the preview shots from the simw link earlier in this thread show grey windows on some of the pics while some are transparent. I guess the transparent ones are of the FS9 version.

I don't really see any noticeable difference other than that of the RealityXP display on the MFD screen. I believe this can be easily installed individually by most simmers who have their hands on editing .cfg files. Dave.