The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- For sale RSP TQ
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
. . .
VR Insight Flight Master Yoke
Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:20 PM
Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:34 PM
Any chance of a more in-depth review pqa000 maybe some close up pictures, i'm really interested in purchasing this yoke as my saitek is on its last legs.ThanksJames C
I've got one and I love it. It's really heavy and well built. I had a Saitek yoke and it was nothing in comparison. I could never get the Saitek calibrated correctly, but the FlightMaster is rock solid in that department. It wasn't cheap, but I wish I had spent the additonal money the first time around.
Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:12 AM
Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:43 PM
Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:42 AM
Sounds good, appreciate it.Bryan.
Hi Guys,I am currenlty purchasing one and waiting for delivery.I will do an in depth review as I know alot of you out there are very interested.Bare with us and I will have one up soon with pics and what not. Mite even do a vid for ya Stay tuned
Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:31 PM
RE Thomason Jr.
"What...you act like you've never seen a flying rhino?"
Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:05 AM
Unfortunately the yoke shaft is solid and extends right back into the base. I would have to "mic" out the diameter to see if there is any hollow bar stock that could replace the solid piece.The shaft is held in place by 6 sturdy springs internally to provide resistance. There is no "detent" position as such. I would like to add at least a coms switch to the yoke so I will have another look at it and post back.Cheers,
Do you think the VR yoke could be "modified" to take some switches and have the wiring hidden in the shaft?
Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:28 AM
Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:18 PM
Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:30 PM