Sign in to follow this  
lennylion

saitek x52 pro

Hi guys I hope some one can help me with my saitek x52 pro.Problem 1 Displays on the M F D do not work , nothing showning expcept modes 1-2-3 and time /date no com1 nav etc.Problem 2 How do yot access buttons 16 31 33 34 19 32 39 and what do the red bars mean on buttons 19 to 39.Problem 3 On the throttle what does the gray wheel do?any information you can give me will helpfull. Running Win 7 64bit fsx and I like to fly PMDG 747-400 ThanksLeonard Kay

Hi, I have ONLY the saitek drivers installed, not their profile programme. If the com1 and nav are'nt displayed when you start FSX then it obviously is'nt communicating with FSX. Apart from reinstalling the saitek drivers, I can't be any help with that one. The grey wheel, I assume you mean the one that sits under your index finger. The red bars indicate the position of the wheel, if you press the wheel, that is button 19. 32 and 39 are the two wheels below the MFD. The red bars indicate the postion of those, press to operate the button. You'll find that the grey wheel button 19 and the button behind the little mouse controller 16 can't be programmed. Whether buttons 32 and 39 can't I don't know, but those four buttons certainly can if you do this. Go into C/windows/System32 and look for a file called SaiD0762.pro (it's with the rest of the saitek driver files) and remove it. You can then programme buttons 16,19,32 and 39. I've done this from my first X52 and my X52pro without any ill effect. oops, forgot to add, 33 and 34 are the two buttons start/stop reset below the MFD.Russell.