Sign in to follow this  
Caleb Shifflett

Display items too large for PFD and NFD as well as EICAS

Hello!After flying my PMDG 747-400 for Flight Simulator 9 updated to 9.1, I noticed a weird change. This change occurred only four months after my purchase date. The gauges inside the display windows are either overlapping each other or are too large for the display area itself, thus making the display cluttered. I did not have this issue at all until this month, February 2011. This is a legal copy of the PMDG 747; I did not torrent it. Attached is a picture of the issue. Any ideas, other than reinstalling it?

Guest flyawayboy777
Hello!After flying my PMDG 747-400 for Flight Simulator 9 updated to 9.1, I noticed a weird change. This change occurred only four months after my purchase date. The gauges inside the display windows are either overlapping each other or are too large for the display area itself, thus making the display cluttered. I did not have this issue at all until this month, February 2011. This is a legal copy of the PMDG 747; I did not torrent it. Attached is a picture of the issue. Any ideas, other than reinstalling it?
I don't really know how to fix that. Maybe downgrade to the original. Sorry

No need to uninstal/reinstal anythingMake sure the global font size on your pc screen display properties is set to 96 dpi & judging by your ND download the registry repair tool from flight one:http://www.flight1software.com/files/FS_Registry_Repair.exe

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Hello, I just installed the B747-400X and I have this issue and can't seem to figure out a fix? Windows 7 and FSX SP2. Thanks, Ed Grabel Edit. Okay I figured it out I had to change the Font size to Smaller in Controll Panel/ Display.