Sign in to follow this  
pgaudet

Possible new 'tweak' for FS9

Hello all:I found this 'possible tweak' for FS2004 on flighsim.com posted by ZION in a thread called terrain.cfg and blurries.If you guys have already heard about it and/or tried it then my apologies.I've tried it and it looks promising for visuals anyways. I didn't notice any great improvement in FPS's but it definately didn't hurt them either.So here goes.First make a backup of your terrain.cfg file found in your main FS9 directory. The change isn't a big one so it shouldn't be hard to remember how to change it back :) but getting into the habit of making a backup of files before you change them is always a good one.Now at the very top of the file you will see a line under the [General] section that reads DefaultTextureCount=238Now to determine what to change this number to, keep scrolling down your terrain.cfg file and you see headings of [Texture.####] where #### is numbers used to represent textures used in the sim and they usually start at 1024 for the first one.So keep scrolling down the file to find the section with the highest number. Mine was 1261. It should be right before the sections for autogen.So now take that number, again in my case 1261, and replace the default 238 in the line I mentioned at the top that read DefaultTextureCount=238 to read DefaultTextureCount=#### (your highest number).Then save it and then go fly around a bit and report back on the success or no change or worse results that you find.Like I said it was NOT me that found this possible 'tweak' so remember don't kill the messenger. That's why i asked you to make a backup :)So let us know if this works out as we could possibly have a bunch of happy simmers if it does help us out.Again this is for FS9 / FS2004 and the terrain.cfg file found in the main FS9 directory.Thanks and waiting to hear your results.Paul.

Guest belga1

Hello,Tested ....Dunno what is the primary intend of this tweak but ...Nothing more .. nothing less ... and same FPSMaybe for some .. "placebo" effect will strike again :( BTW:http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?57396-terrain.cfg-and-blurries&highlight=terrain.cfg+blurriesRegards.bye.gifGus.

Hello,Tested ....Dunno what is the primary intend of this tweak but ...Nothing more .. nothing less ... and same FPSMaybe for some .. "placebo" effect will strike again :( BTW:http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?57396-terrain.cfg-and-blurries&highlight=terrain.cfg+blurriesRegards.bye.gifGus.
Yes Gus that is the place where i initially saw this as I mentioned in my post. My visuals stayed crisp and clear and if it did get a bit blurred it immeadiately got clear and didn't stay blurry for longer periods of time like it used too. However, I too have got to test it more and in more locations around the world. High and low density areas for airports planes and terrain.Paul.

Definitely not seen this one before, however tried it out and there's no noticeable differences at all unfortunately.

Anyone else try this 'possible' tweak?Others have tried it and said that their visuals have improved and their blurries were greatly reduced. While others say they didn't see or notice any change.Just wondering.ThanksPaul.

Anyone else try this 'possible' tweak?Others have tried it and said that their visuals have improved and their blurries were greatly reduced. While others say they didn't see or notice any change.Just wondering.ThanksPaul.
Hi, strange that I had never heard about this twaek, but I have tried it and on my machine it is a real and signifikant improvement. I am very happy with the results and, as a being sceptic towards tweaks, this one is definitively no placebo. It was obviously the last tweak I needed for being completely happy: the terrain around me doesn't show blurred patches anymore as usual. The terrain engine is switching much faster to a higher mip level and for instance, the roads of Ultimate Terrain are now sharp along their way to the horizon. My sim looks now as crisp and sharp like the famous screen shots by FengZ, beautiful. Thanks a lot! Hans W.

Glad it helped Hans. That's what the FS community is here for :)Hopefully we find some more little tweaks that no ones heard of and makes FS9 really ROCK!I think for those that aren't seeing any change after trying the tweak is that their machines are prolly pretty powerfull already and tweaked out to handle the constant texture changing already.Least thats my 2 cents as to why not everyone notices a change.Paul

Cool, I will have to give this one a try... thanks for posting this :)

Why was this tweak sitting there for years?? This changed the FS2004 to a new level again!Thanks for postingBruno

Bruno 

Hello all:I found this 'possible tweak' for FS2004 on flighsim.com posted by ZION in a thread called terrain.cfg and blurries.If you guys have already heard about it and/or tried it then my apologies.I've tried it and it looks promising for visuals anyways. I didn't notice any great improvement in FPS's but it definately didn't hurt them either.So here goes.First make a backup of your terrain.cfg file found in your main FS9 directory. The change isn't a big one so it shouldn't be hard to remember how to change it back :) but getting into the habit of making a backup of files before you change them is always a good one.Now at the very top of the file you will see a line under the [General] section that reads DefaultTextureCount=238Now to determine what to change this number to, keep scrolling down your terrain.cfg file and you see headings of [Texture.####] where #### is numbers used to represent textures used in the sim and they usually start at 1024 for the first one.So keep scrolling down the file to find the section with the highest number. Mine was 1261. It should be right before the sections for autogen.So now take that number, again in my case 1261, and replace the default 238 in the line I mentioned at the top that read DefaultTextureCount=238 to read DefaultTextureCount=#### (your highest number).Then save it and then go fly around a bit and report back on the success or no change or worse results that you find.Like I said it was NOT me that found this possible 'tweak' so remember don't kill the messenger. That's why i asked you to make a backup :)So let us know if this works out as we could possibly have a bunch of happy simmers if it does help us out.Again this is for FS9 / FS2004 and the terrain.cfg file found in the main FS9 directory.Thanks and waiting to hear your results.Paul.
Paul, I always appreciate tips for making our sim better but honestly, there is no GENERAL section, or DefaultTextureCount in my FS9.cfg file. To check I wasn't seeing things, I 'searched' for the 'general' and it only appears within a sentence applying to nothing you have mentioned.Please explain?

Dave Taylor gb.png

DaveNot in the FS9.CFG you have to make the tweak in the terrain.cfg in the fs9 main directoryregardsBruno

Bruno 

Hi,All the previous has lead me to something that makes me much happier. Modify the terrain.cfg so that the texture numbering starts by 4096 instead of 1024. I'f written a very primitive program, which runs only in DOS mode (DOSBox) to make the renumbering, I have used starting numbers 2048, 4096 and 8172, but 4096 is the most satisfying on my system Dual Core E6750 @ 2666MHz and with an Nvidia 8600. Next in FS9.cfg, change the number in the [Graphics] section to "TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096".On my system this gives really results. Let me know what's your result!I've included the modified terrain.cfgRgds,Hugo[General]DefaultTextureCount=238AutogenCount=14// texture order = wi,hw,sp,su,fa,nighttexture//Stream Lines[Texture.4096]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=RiverSU.bmp[Texture.4097]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=RiverSU.bmp// Ocean Shorelines - Perennial[Texture.4098]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4099]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4100]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_Effect=wavecontroller[Texture.4101]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp[Texture.4102]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp[Texture.4103]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4104]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4105]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4106]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller//Ocean Shorelines - Non Perennial[Texture.4107]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4108]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4109]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4110]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4111]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4112]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4113]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4114]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4115]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp// Ocean Shorelines - Surf[Texture.4116]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4117]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4118]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_Effect=wavecontroller[Texture.4119]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4120]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4121]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4122]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmp,o_tanrock_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4123]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=wavecontroller[Texture.4124]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ls.bmpEffect=wavecontroller// Ocean Shoreline - No Surf[Texture.4125]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4126]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4127]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_Effect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4128]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4129]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4130]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4131]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_Effect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4132]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4133]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_tansand_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller// Lake Shorelines - Perennial[Texture.4134]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ns.bmp[Texture.4135]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4136]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_[Texture.4137]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4138]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4139]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.4140]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4141]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4142]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp// Lake Shorelines - Non Perennial[Texture.4143]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4144]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4145]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4146]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4147]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4148]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4149]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4150]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4151]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp// Lake Shorelines - Surf[Texture.4152]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=o_whitesand_ls.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4153]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4154]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_Effect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4155]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4156]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4157]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4158]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ls.bmp,o_blackrock_ls_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ls.bmp,o_blackrock_ls.bmp,o_blackrock_Effect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4159]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=l_swamp_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller[Texture.4160]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmpEffect=lakewavecontroller// Lake Shorelines - No Surf[Texture.4161]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_whitesand_ns.bmp[Texture.4162]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=o_tansand_ns.bmp[Texture.4163]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_[Texture.4164]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4165]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp,l_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4166]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.4167]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_[Texture.4168]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.4169]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p_hw.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp,l_tansand_p.bmp// River Shorelines - Perennial[Texture.4170]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4171]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4172]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_[Texture.4173]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4174]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4175]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.4176]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4177]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.4178]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp// River Shorelines - Non Perennial[Texture.4179]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4180]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4181]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4182]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4183]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4184]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4185]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4186]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp[Texture.4187]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=rbankNPwi.bmp,rbankNPhw.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp,rbankNPsu.bmp// River Shorelines - Surf[Texture.4188]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4189]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4190]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_ls.bmp,o_blacksand_[Texture.4191]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4192]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4193]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.4194]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp[Texture.4195]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.4196]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp//River Shorelines - No Surf[Texture.4197]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4198]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p_hw.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp,r_tansand_p.bmp[Texture.4199]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns_hw.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_ns.bmp,o_blacksand_[Texture.4200]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_[Texture.4201]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_[Texture.4202]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_ice_ns.bmp[Texture.4203]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns_hw.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_ns.bmp,o_blackrock_[Texture.4204]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=l_swamp_p.bmp[Texture.4205]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=3Textures=r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns_hw.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp,r_tanrock_ns.bmp// Roads// 1 Lane - Divided Median[Texture.4206]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmp[Texture.4207]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmp[Texture.4208]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4209]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 2 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4210]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=3[Texture.4211]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=3[Texture.4212]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4213]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 4 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4214]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4215]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4216]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4217]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 6 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4218]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4219]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4220]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4221]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 8 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4222]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4223]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4224]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4225]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 10 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4226]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaysu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4227]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=hiwaysu.bmp,hiwayhw.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwayAsu.bmp,hiwaylm.bmpVectorAutogen=6[Texture.4228]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4229]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 1 Lane - Undivided Median[Texture.4230]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmp[Texture.4231]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmp[Texture.4232]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4233]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 2 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4234]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=2[Texture.4235]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=2[Texture.4236]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4237]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 4 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4238]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=3[Texture.4239]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=2[Texture.4240]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmoffset=flat[Texture.4241]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bmoffset=flat// 6 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4242]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=4[Texture.4243]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=4[Texture.4244]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4245]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 8 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4246]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=4[Texture.4247]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmp[Texture.4248]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4249]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm// 10 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4250]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadssu.bmp,roadslm.bmpVectorAutogen=5[Texture.4251]Type=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=roadssu.bmp,roadshw.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadsAsu.bmp,roadslm.bmpoffset=flatVectorAutogen=5[Texture.4252]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm[Texture.4253]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadhw.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu.bmp,dirtroadsu_lm.bm\\ Airport Backgrounds[Texture.4254]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4255]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4256]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4257]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4258]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4259]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4260]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4261]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4262]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4263]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4264]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4265]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4266]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4267]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4268]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4269]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4270]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4271]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2[Texture.4272]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=2// Parks[Texture.4273]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=134[Texture.4274]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=134[Texture.4275]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=128[Texture.4276]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=135[Texture.4277]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=136[Texture.4278]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=137[Texture.4279]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=137[Texture.4280]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=138// Non Perennial Hydro Polygons[Texture.4281]Type=1Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1Textures=126// Misc vector types[Texture.4282]Type=3Size=4Textures=railroadsu.bmpExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1[Texture.4283]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1VectorAutogen=0Textures=utilitymask.bmpRenderToTexture=0[Texture.4284]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1VectorAutogen=0Textures=utilitymask.bmpRenderToTexture=0[Texture.4285]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=12//road bridges// 1 Lane - Divided Median[Texture.4286]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4287]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4288]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4289]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 2 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4290]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.4291]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.4292]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4293]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 4 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4294]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.4295]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.4296]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4297]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 6 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4298]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.4299]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=8[Texture.4300]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4301]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 8 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4302]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.4303]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.4304]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4305]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 10 Lanes - Divided Median[Texture.4306]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.4307]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=9[Texture.4308]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4309]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 1 Lane - Undivided Median[Texture.4310]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4311]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4312]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4313]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 2 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4314]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.4315]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.4316]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4317]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 4 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4318]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.4319]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=10[Texture.4320]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4321]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 6 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4322]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.4323]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.4324]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4325]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 8 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4326]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.4327]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.4328]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4329]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// 10 Lanes - Undivided Median[Texture.4330]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.4331]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=11[Texture.4332]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7[Texture.4333]Type=3Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=0VectorAutogen=7// autogen format// [Autogen.id.type.variant]// id = the id of the object specified in the "autogen" tag for the vector data// type = an extra identifier that allows mulitple autogenned types to be associated// with a single tag. For example an autogen type 0 could have a specifier// of type 0 for medians and a type 1 for billboards. Both will be applied to// any vector data that specifies autogen=0.// variant = this is a variant that may be applied to the autogen of vector data.// For each id/type pair multiple variants may exist. On any given segment// that applies an id/type autogen specification a single variant will be// chosen.// AutoObject - guid of the primary object to use// AutoObjectEnd - guid of any endpoint object to use// ObjectSize - length to apply between objects (in meters)// ObjectEndSize - length of the end segments (in meters)// ExlusionWidth - width to exlude autogen around this type// this will exclude along the entire line,// not just where an object is actually placed.// ClipData - BOOL flag that determines whether the object// should be clipped between cells. Should be// 0 for anything with end objects (bridges)// Offset - This is an offset to apply from the vector line// can be used to place object beside a road like// billboards.// Density - This is the percentage of objects to place. If the// number is 50, 50% of all objects will be placed.// This is a repeatably random 50%. This number is// further modified by the autogen density setting.// NOTE: if 100 is set here, then all objects will be// placed and the number will not be modified by the// autogen density setting// MinDensity - This setting determines the min percentage of autogen// that must be present for this object to appear.// utility lines[Autogen.0.0.0]AutoObject="054382ec5h,04a43b1bdh,05f4f1aaah,0c3569352h"ObjectSize=600ExclusionWidth=20ClipData=1Offset=0Density=100PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// test bridge data[Autogen.1.0.0]AutoObject="0d9aaae37h,0469438b7h,0ed19d2aah,0101a5306h"AutoObjectEnd="03216f40bh,0434d0f54h,0a0732c9bh,0087fedfeh"ObjectSize=30ObjectEndSize=30ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20// Small road with telephone poles only[Autogen.2.0.0]AutoObject="046f3d6cbh,043734270h,0fb89e9aeh,0a92e4638h"ObjectSize=200ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// Medium road with light poles and telephone poles[Autogen.3.0.0]AutoObject="046f3d6cbh,043734270h,0fb89e9aeh,0a92e4638h"ObjectSize=219ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.3.1.0]AutoObject="047c97cedh,04e4bc4e6h,010b19f8eh,062ea9e98h"ObjectSize=173ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-15Density=90PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// Small highway with road signs and generic signs and light poles[Autogen.4.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=208ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.4.1.0]AutoObject="084744a27h,0447b000ah,0acdf09afh,0b2f2d0a7h"ObjectSize=511ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-15Density=80PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.4.2.0]AutoObject="047c97cedh,04e4bc4e6h,010b19f8eh,062ea9e98h"ObjectSize=796ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-15Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// Large highway with road signs and generic signs and large billboards[Autogen.5.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=511ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.5.1.0]AutoObject="084744a27h,0447b000ah,0acdf09afh,0b2f2d0a7h"ObjectSize=623ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.5.2.0]AutoObject="0f64a1a40h,042ae27ffh,0e25047b5h,0331f480dh"ObjectSize=809ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// Large divided highway with road signs and generic signs and large billboards and median barrrier[Autogen.6.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=511ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.6.1.0]AutoObject="084744a27h,0447b000ah,0acdf09afh,0b2f2d0a7h"ObjectSize=623ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=-20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.6.2.0]AutoObject="0f64a1a40h,042ae27ffh,0e25047b5h,0331f480dh"ObjectSize=809ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20[Autogen.6.3.0]AutoObject="0db86abdeh,04ab551fdh,0c2a37084h,0f8a734d3h"ObjectSize=297ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=0Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20// 1 lane bridges//Covered Dirt Road Bridge - gen_bridge06[Autogen.7.0.0]AutoObject="0c9775c1fh,048561e3eh,0ad3416a4h,0b696c0efh"AutoObjectEnd="0b2b05be7h,04b927dafh,0f150928fh,050cc149fh"ObjectSize=9.71ObjectEndSize=16.96ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=00PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Small Concrete Bridge - gen_bridge03[Autogen.7.0.1]AutoObject="0dd021ee7h,0441fa57bh,0db6e35a0h,004e1cd24h"AutoObjectEnd="0b0013e7ch,04a90fea9h,0b0a976b5h,0415bdd51h"ObjectSize=11.94ObjectEndSize=37.92ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=00PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Small Divided Highway Bridges//Dual Other Concrete Bridges - ConcreteBridge1[Autogen.8.0.0]AutoObject="0d9aaae37h,0469438b7h,0ed19d2aah,0101a5306h"AutoObjectEnd="03216f40bh,0434d0f54h,0a0732c9bh,0087fedfeh"ObjectSize=30ObjectEndSize=30ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.8.0.1]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.8.0.2]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Large Divided Highway Bridges//Dual 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge01[Autogen.9.0.0]AutoObject="02b931b90h,044939438h,06f38a5b0h,0ffb5e7c2h"AutoObjectEnd="0bbf02ca5h,04da890fch,0d0429288h,00db874ach"ObjectSize=80ObjectEndSize=220ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.9.0.1]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Dual new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.9.0.2]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Small undivided hiway bridges//Single 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge01[Autogen.10.0.0]AutoObject="02b931b90h,044939438h,06f38a5b0h,0ffb5e7c2h"AutoObjectEnd="0bbf02ca5h,04da890fch,0d0429288h,00db874ach"ObjectSize=80ObjectEndSize=220ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single Concrete Bridge - ConcreteBridge1[Autogen.10.0.1]AutoObject="0d9aaae37h,0469438b7h,0ed19d2aah,0101a5306h"AutoObjectEnd="03216f40bh,0434d0f54h,0a0732c9bh,0087fedfeh"ObjectSize=30ObjectEndSize=30ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.10.0.2]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.10.0.3]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Large undivided hiway bridges//Single Hiway Bridge - gen_bridge07[Autogen.11.0.0]AutoObject="018b2918fh,0497c11d1h,0f2a2c0b5h,065e56362h"AutoObjectEnd="02d7d189ah,043f3f0e5h,075d03fb7h,06b7a4ef8h"ObjectSize=40ObjectEndSize=120ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge01[Autogen.11.0.1]AutoObject="02b931b90h,044939438h,06f38a5b0h,0ffb5e7c2h"AutoObjectEnd="0bbf02ca5h,04da890fch,0d0429288h,00db874ach"ObjectSize=80ObjectEndSize=220ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Single new 4 lane bridge - gen_bridge08[Autogen.11.0.2]AutoObject="0c45eea03h,0464ba40eh,0a3264783h,07eb5df82h"AutoObjectEnd="0da002e64h,04742342ch,0dc960db7h,0600b9c56h"ObjectSize=60ObjectEndSize=60ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Railroad Bridges//Railroad Bridge 1 (aka gen_bridge02)[Autogen.12.0.0]AutoObject="018b41d45h,047f8749eh,03813e5b6h,057cdd735h"AutoObjectEnd="09ed413c1h,0463590dfh,03efdc984h,0fb1c67dah"ObjectSize=50ObjectEndSize=100ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Railroad Bridge 2 (aka gen_bridge05)[Autogen.12.0.1]AutoObject="05c0f70dah,04c3efe09h,03727e7a2h,0220470ech"AutoObjectEnd="0193a2264h,0464e53ech,0796b39b1h,0ae929f0dh"ObjectSize=25ObjectEndSize=50ExclusionWidth=30ClipData=0Offset=0PlaceOnWater=1Density=100MinAutogenDensity=20//Telephone Lines[Autogen.13.0.0]AutoObject="0ab068666h,0486bd8e8h,04c16d690h,088765545h"ObjectSize=1000ExclusionWidth=3ClipData=1Offset=20Density=95PlaceOnWater=0MinAutogenDensity=20

Paul, I always appreciate tips for making our sim better but honestly, there is no GENERAL section, or DefaultTextureCount in my FS9.cfg file. To check I wasn't seeing things, I 'searched' for the 'general' and it only appears within a sentence applying to nothing you have mentioned.Please explain?
Yes Dave (G7USL) its the terrain.cfg in the main FS9 directory - NOT your FS9.cfg fileNice catch Bruno :)To Hugo - but you haven't changed the value for DefaultTextureCount in your terrain.cfg. I changed this value in my terrain.cfg file to be the highest number i found (1261).Just wondering if you tried it the way I described first and then your new way? What was the results / difference between each change? Did it help FPS's too or only the visuals as stated by others?Would be interesting to see if those that try this and it helps, to show us a before and after pic so that we could all see what kind of difference it made for them.Thanks.Paul.

To Hugo - but you haven't changed the value for DefaultTextureCount in your terrain.cfg. I changed this value in my terrain.cfg file to be the highest number i found (1261).Just wondering if you tried it the way I described first and then your new way? What was the results / difference between each change? Did it help FPS's too or only the visuals as stated by others?
Firt I tried to change the number to 1261, it didn't change anything, next I tried 1262 with the same result, however. Then, my reasoning was: why should the file contain a count, and why do they start at 1024. IMHO FS9 must make some reservations of entries for textures; Where is the number 1024 mentioned ? and I found it in the graphics section of FS9. So what if I change that number and renumber the default textures? On my system the textures at a distance are sharper, there is a faster loading time, especially when photoreal textures are involved and while flying, the sharpening of textures nearby is quite invisible and only disturbed by the changes in DEM of the mesh. But like I said I have a low powered computer system and I would like to known the experiences of other simmers with this tweak.Hugo