Sign in to follow this  
VegaSS

IRIS Simulations = Bad Customer Service

IRIS is a good developer, a small family run operation from Australia, and there's no need to cast aspersions at them here.Your problem is that you need [GRAPHICS]HIGHMEMFIX=1in you FSX.cfg.That's probably going to solve the problem.Then rebuild the shaders as pmanhart suggested.Also I don't know what your machine specs are but it seems like you are running out of Vram, so try reducing you settings next.

to the OP - FWIW IRIS has a facebook account - you can also try contacting David there.I would really check your spam filters though - the response from IRIS has always been exceptional, even when he was selling the products for $5.00 so something is not right.I also have seen that corruption and it has nothing to do with IRIS. I usually try different drivers and it goes away.Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I also have seen that corruption and it has nothing to do with IRIS. Vic
Absolutely, Vic. I also have a number of their aircraft, including the A10 and that fabulous aerobatic Christen Eagle - and have yet to have an issue.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

My system runs on DX11, s don´t say the this card can´t render it but this is up to your OS. Of course I´m using DX9 in FSX and it all works very good.
No, your operating system supports up to DX11. But, if you don't have a video card that supports DX11, and an application (program) that's written to use DX11......then DX11 isn't used. Period. Its run time components just sit there on your hard drive taking a nap. :( To the OP, you didn't have to have read about Australia's earthquakes and floods at AVSIM. It's been all over the international news for months...Between the two natural disasters quite a bit of their infrastructure was pretty throughly trashed. :( If making the HIGHMEMFIX=1 edit to your fsx.cfg file doesn't work, try lowering some of the complexity sliders a bit.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well done, Phillip!!! At long last. Shaders corruption - except that it is SHADERS_VERSION=(new number). Copy these lines into your cfg[GRAPHICS]SHADER_CACHE_VERSION=(put new number here. Can be any number)SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432An alternate method - he can just delete the ShadersHLSL folder in the users home. There are all kinds of post on this issue - complete with directions and pictures. I think everyone who has tried the Shader mod has gone through this. Another method is to download and run Bojote's Shaders3 version 1.6, which will do the whole thing automagically.
Thanks Paul, I was shooting in the dark abit because of being at work and not at home... Hopefully this fixes the OP problem (and he sees this intertwined with the other responses...)!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

No, your operating system supports up to DX11. But, if you don't have a video card that supports DX11, and an application (program) that's written to use DX11......then DX11 isn't used. Period. Its run time components just sit there on your hard drive taking a nap. :( To the OP, you didn't have to have read about Australia's earthquakes and floods at AVSIM. It's been all over the international news for months...Between the two natural disasters quite a bit of their infrastructure was pretty throughly trashed. :( If making the HIGHMEMFIX=1 edit to your fsx.cfg file doesn't work, try lowering some of the complexity sliders a bit.
Woah, this I didn´t know. I´ve just checked the DX diagnosis program and it told me the the DirectX version is DX11 but it has to be like you said. I thought that windows runs on DX11 and if I start any game made for DX9 or 10 it swaps to this versions. Isn´t it that way?Btw. you´re right. My GTX260 can only DX10.

VegaSSAre you using an ATI graphics card, the only time I've seen plane parts where they shouldn't be is when I first installed FSX, the default microlite parts were all over the place, I cured it by running Bojotes Tweak tool, as soon as I applied the new FSX.cfg file everything worked fine and still does.I haven't tried the planes from Iris but the problem sounds similar to what I experienced.CheersMartin
No, it's an nvidia 260 gtx.

Thanks to everyone, I'm gonna try the cfg fix's, and I'll post back with the results. A bit of good news though, I did another uninstall/reinstall, and now 1 of the 8 models is working. Go figure, so I have to just work on the other ones. Again, I'll try the fixes, and thanks.Tim

Here's the cfg. Long, but here we go. [JOBSCHEDULER]AffinityMask=15[sOUND]AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000SOUND=1SOUND_QUALITY=2SOUND_LOD=0UISound=1AmbientUI=0[Display]ChangeTime=4.000000TransitionTime=4.000000ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoBrakesEnable=TrueInfoParkingBrakesEnable=TrueInfoPauseEnable=TrueInfoSlewEnable=TrueInfoStallEnable=TrueInfoOverspeedEnable=TrueBLOOM_EFFECTS=0SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=30UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0WideViewAspect=False[Main]FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33User Objects=Airplane, HelicopterSimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscMaximized=1Location=440,130,1480,908,\\.\DISPLAY1HideMenuNormal=0HideMenuFullscreen=1ProcSpeed=5806PerfBucket=7SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT Aircraft[PANELS]IMAGE_QUALITY=1DEFAULT_VIEW=0QUICKTIPS=0PANEL_OPACITY=100PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_STRETCHING=1UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0[Weather]WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1MinGustTime=10MaxGustTime=500MinGustRampSpeed=1MaxGustRampSpeed=200MinVarTime=5MaxVarTime=50MinVarRampSpeed=10MaxVarRampSpeed=75TurbulenceScale=1.000000WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.comWeatherServerPort=80WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1DynamicWeather=2DownloadWindsAloft=1DisableTurbulence=0CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=6DETAILED_CLOUDS=1CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8THERMAL_VISUALS=0[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260.0]Mode=1920x1080x16AntiAlias=1[CONTROLS]Controls_Default=StandardControls_Current=StandardKBDAIL=64KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=64[TextInfo.1]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6[TextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1LockedFrameRate=1,2GForce=1,3FuelPercentage=1,4[TextInfo.3]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6FrameRate=2,1LockedFrameRate=2,2GForce=2,3FuelPercentage=2,4[slewTextInfo.1]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5[slewTextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1LockedFrameRate=1,2[slewTextInfo.3]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5FrameRate=2,1LockedFrameRate=2,2[DynamicHeadMovement]LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000MaxHeadAngle=5.000000MaxHeadOffset=0.300000HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000[VirtualCopilot]VirtualCopilotActive=0[GRAPHICS]SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693428480TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096NUM_LIGHTS=8AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1LANDING_LIGHTS=1AC_SELF_SHADOW=0EFFECTS_QUALITY=2GROUND_SHADOWS=0TEXTURE_QUALITY=3IMAGE_QUALITY=0See_Self=1Text_Scroll=1[uSERINTERFACE]PageID=1ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1SelectAircraftManufacturer=AllSelectAircraftPublisher=AllSelectAircraftType=AllOpenATCOnCreate=0SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIMMap_Orientation=2DisplayFuelAsWeight=0[Trusted]C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.zzbhtkckblweuwtnrerbzikhhecwzaitikoiawao=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.aqucwqqtioiebucbilqwcaaceeloohzzuouhthzt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Environment Xtreme\rexwxengine2.exe.awakzebcokbeziabbqznhobooiclqcckzbunbaqt=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.roearboqlbuqqtkbttoiekebtkethbuwturtkitt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.hkirarobtokrurzlkaulnbnhronclawueoioieqn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir_Radio.DLL.bkantnlrttnrnwbounuhebqnquqbbthqhoqtlkwk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\F1_C172R.GAU.unwizcehbbwwrnokbhkaeoiinbalabalcwarrahe=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.ezncwcucrhzhzuwwbucaubakeatutirizwtcolhh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S1.GAU.urtwtcahkulcuchtqiqbokhwhaizrkeeeinhiciq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S2.GAU.ntbrlzwqbtquolqiobbqqruuqekhklawohawzacq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S4.GAU.bzrntocawtnllbhnwetlccateaanbawiltklehaa=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S3.GAU.rhokkntlaiozeauuwozrlkllaaactrhlnnehucei=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\rexwxengine2.exe.awakzebcokbeziabbqznhobooiclqcckzbunbaqt=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.tcintlkibiioaeqorzatchinkwccwraolitrewen=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.wwllacteiultzhinrrzaikaqrebkrwuaitezqqnt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.wbnittblwbubtbouqqiblrwkqznbwhoanwlbiblq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.qliarrbnaabekkiauiblhwockihortaoeuwtoiiu=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.zkwocqbwrtiizqctqohkatrtrtnnhnaaunoztzbw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA32SARAG5.GAU.kuwecrlrelwqczicrnuazworrcbhenzccqlthrat=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA32SARAG4.GAU.otkleqzerzhwlhqnreccwtqubwhoacehakatihzb=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA32SARAG2.GAU.brwazclnziheueetrqtlallahbzkuakkuctbqbcr=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA32SARAG3.GAU.cuantirziooooronabhalbzhhacitrchwutlnowz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA32SARAG1.GAU.iubhwuubhnhkikwzthnozbntniwkablckleqnnha=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA32SARAG6.GAU.bzrntocawtnllbhnwetlccateaanbawiltklehaa=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F0.GAU.iuizunoohthluzbtcbtrqtbnalzckncwcwlbqkoi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F1.GAU.bkbwcbrninikhbioaulqhuerbibtihlbktlehtke=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F2.GAU.cohabrlutlnubqeuizwhboalounzriwrrconawiw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioMoney.GAU.zrtultuwwzculocrubttrzhwchlnkaqbznozbtek=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F3.GAU.ureniiquiunqalcqlnnukkouhrkahuwkeoizliwu=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F4.GAU.ktawiozcecwzzkwnhzcebiohkzinacrectthtzez=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20FVFR.GAU.qchckinhbeihwcellaczkotrcrtbhilqnkrtoiwo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F7.GAU.alzltanowrwokqerqrutbacctturizqzzleibiuu=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20FM.GAU.bkhzqnuizlnaillonrrnwriiqnwrbhbrliqocunz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbtrans10.dll.qbiicctbhhnotqaoquqaqlhwiuqbrhqkrcnwbqql=1C:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbaicontrol10.dll.qceaonqailllltbrznewkkaooberukwowheetzrb=1C:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbmod10.dll.nakwriotkaqecoqlbcoerehbkoqqkkllhwrrauii=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA28ARCHER2.GAU.kuwecrlrelwqczicrnuazworrcbhenzccqlthrat=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA28ARCHER3.GAU.btbtuckibetkznwecahulckehnhqkwlwuwtqtket=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA28ARCHER4.GAU.bzrntocawtnllbhnwetlccateaanbawiltklehaa=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BoeingGeneric.DLL.kaatnruoackclibcorzreccirrobtqurbntbukuw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\F1ATRB.DLL.qhwzbzneoatakwlqbwtbzqkqrhhtlwcqlwcltewc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\F1ATRCS.DLL.cnuerrlwhbhotbzlrauniczbibnccootnlnwnicu=2[ATC]ShowATCText=1COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFFCOMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21BCOMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1UsePilotVoice=1PilotVoice=0[PointOfInterestSystem]CycleSetting=0[sCENERY]SmallPartRejectRadius=3LENSFLARE=1DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5[TrafficManager]AirlineDensity=100GADensity=100FreewayDensity=0ShipsAndFerriesDensity=40LeisureBoatsDensity=40IFROnly=0AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=3[TERRAIN]SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=30TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=300TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=500 LOD_RADIUS=4.500000MESH_COMPLEXITY=100MESH_RESOLUTION=22TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5DETAIL_TEXTURE=1WATER_EFFECTS=4[AContain]ShowLabels=1ShowUserLabel=0ShowLabelManufacturer=1ShowLabelModel=1ShowLabelTailNumber=0ShowLabelDistance=1ShowLabelAltitude=1ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0ShowLabelFlightPlan=0ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelHeading=0LabelDelay=1000LabelColor=FFFF0000[iNTERNATIONAL]ASLAT=2ASLON=1MEASURE=0[REALISM]PFactor=0.000000Torque=0.000000GyroEffect=0.000000CrashTolerance=1.000000General=1.000000UnlimitedFuel=FalseTrueAirspeed=FalseAutoCoord=FalseRealMixture=TrueStressDamage=TrueGEffect=TrueManualLights=TrueGyroDrift=FalseCrashWithDyn=TrueCrashDetection=TrueAutoTrim=False[sIM]SYSCLOCK=1[sTARTUP]DEMO=0SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1STARTUP_DEMO=LoadWindow=1[FACILITIES]COUNTRY=STATE=CITY=GTL_BUTTON=1419[Misc]Com_Rate=7[bUFFERPOOLS]PoolSize=12000000[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 .0]Mode=1920x1080x32AntiAlias=1TriLinear=1[FlightPlanMap]LineWidth=2SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_waypoints=1show_airways=1show_markers=1show_volume_boundaries=1show_ac_twr=1[MAPVIEW_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_flight_history=1[WeatherMap]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1[MULTIPLAYER]AccoutUsername=SRT8PilotcondAccoutPassword=0DefaultLobby=Free FlightGameName=IN HERE ROB !!GameDescription=GamePassword=soonerPasswordReqd=1EnableVoice=1EnableShare=1PasswordForSharingAircraft=WeatherString=Weather Theme: Stormy Weather

VegaSS,How are things going with your plane? Have you found a solution?

VegaSS,How are things going with your plane? Have you found a solution?
Still having same problems, just one plane working, the other 7 are not. Thanks for askig. :(

Their website appears to no longer exist, have they closed their doors?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

It only says it is 'temporarily unavailable'. That can mean all kinds of issues in the IT world.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I get either 404 errors or a notice the domain is no longer registered.Oh, and lest anyone question why I bring this up... I was going to go look at what they had to offer in aircraft.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I get either 404 errors or a notice the domain is no longer registered.Oh, and lest anyone question why I bring this up... I was going to go look at what they had to offer in aircraft.
You can have a copy of my Diamond. :(