AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
No replies to this topic
Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:08 PM
Several years ago I purchased a programme called Trafficboard created by Josef Dernberger. To date it is the easiest AI programme I have ever come across. For some reason I just can't get on with any other AI programmes.It was so easy to import flight plans, creat new ones and export to FS.....I've recently changed my PC and now using windows 7 but this programme will not work.I've tried to contact the creator but guess he has retired from flight sim programming.Is there anyone out there who would be prepared to have a look at it if I email the files and see if it will work with windows 7?I'm more than happy to pay for any time spent on this.Failing that is there a very simple either freeware or purchase programme that is very simple to use?Thanks for any help..Adrian