Sign in to follow this  
audiohavoc

Saitek yoke/rudder causing stutters with Feelthere products

Hello,I am experiencing stutters with my Feelthere ERJ v2 and E-jets products whenever I manipulate the controls of my Saitek yoke and rudder pedals. I have recalibrated the controls and I have about a 25% deadzone on the rudders and about 10% on the yoke. I have control spike eliminations set in FSUIPC and the controls are setup in the FSX controllers options. The stuttering does not occur with any of my other aircraft add-ons. Any ideas?

If you run FSUIPC you must disable controls in FSX, and set up everything in FSUIPC.Bjorn

If you run FSUIPC you must disable controls in FSX, and set up everything in FSUIPC.Bjorn
I have never had any issue with my other add-on aircraft (I have over 20 separate aircraft models) using a combination of FSUIPC/FSX control settings. Infact, to get my PMDG MD-11 auto brakes to function, I had to disable FSUIPC processing of the toe brakes. I will give it a shot though later tonight and try disabling FSX control settings. Thank you for the response, I appreciate it.

No problem, Steve. I've had nothing but trouble with that combination, in all AC. You should make a post on your auto brake issue too, sounds odd, perhaps someone has the solution? ;-)Good luck!B

Unfortunately disabling the controls in FSX and setting them up in FSUIPC did not cure the stutters.

I had similar problems with my logitech pedals. The toe brakes were the issue. I solved it by assigning the axis's for the toe brakes in FSUIPC and not FSX. Then in the calibration screen of FSUIPC, I clicked the filter checkbox. Cleared it right up.

Big%20Grin.gif
There's a new FSUIPC out, worth a shot.B
Thanks for the heads-up, I will go download it now. Sheepfu, I will give the toe brakes a try as well.EDIT: No luck with either option unfortunately.

Are the spikes showing as actual rudder movement, do the cause the plane to yaw? I have seen issues where my yolk will appear to hop around, but no actual output is being sent to the control surfaces.

I had that when I had both yoke and stick plugged, it didn't affect rudder though. Unplugged one of them, and problem went away.B

It isn't control spiking or uncontrolled movement of the yoke/rudder, it is stuttering of the simulation whenever I move the Saitek yoke or rudder pedals when flying the Feelthere aircraft. Note, there is no drop in the fps when this occurs, and the stutter lasts about a half second and occurs about every 3-5 seconds when some form of input is being sent from the Saitek controls to the simulator. If I don't touch the controls, everything is smooth. There are no actual spikes or issues with the Saitek hardware, and all of my other payware aircraft (20+) do not have this issue. I have pretty much given up on Feelthere products, which isn't a big deal for me. I just wanted a regional jet, so I will wait for the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ.

Bringing this one back to see if anybody can help solve the issue. I'm having the same exact problem. It's ONLY occurring with the FT/Wilco ERJ and E-jets - no other FT/Wilco/PMDG/Whatever products. I've tested it with CH and saitek controls, and a microsoft joystick. They all cause the same problem as previously described by others. Can anybody think of any solution to this? I'd really like to be able to fly these aircraft again. Thanks,Brandon

Bradon, have you solved this issue yet? The reason i ask is becouse i am having the same problems as you. Never had this problem with other aircraft only Feelthere erj145 v2. I only brought it 3days ago. I can still fly the plane but it does make landing alittle tricking with the stuttering. I also have the Saitek rudder and yoke.Wilco/Feelthere support team i do not think are interested. I also want to issue solved. I also have a problem that when i turn off the autopilot the nose of the plane violently pitches up or down. Marcus