Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

Can i hide the Simrate info text?

Trying to record in half speed i get the info text on my upper left corner indicating that iam using 1/2 simulation rate...Is there any way to hide it? I dont want to crop my videos when editing..Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Had a look at the fsx.cfg file and found the folloiwng entries:InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0I guess you cound adjust these to get a clear text and background that wold do it.Unles someone can come up with an easier solution.IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

mm will give it a try and hope that doesnt hide all the info bar...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

look hereI hope it helps

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

HideInfoText=1 in the [Main] section makes the trick..though pressing Shift-Z you can toggle the display of the red info line....

HideInfoText=1 in the [Main] section makes the trick..though pressing Shift-Z you can toggle the display of the red info line....
For individual control you can you these in the FSX.CFG file under the display section:InfoBrakesEnable=FalseInfoParkingBrakesEnable=FalseInfoPauseEnable=TrueInfoSlewEnable=TrueInfoStallEnable=FalseInfoOverspeedEnable=FalseOf course you can substitute True for false if you want to switch these lines on.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.