Since nobody else has said it yet.....The CRJ200 is being released! Looks great.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTVNZSy6cgE&feature=player_embedded

Daniel Miller

Good NewsBTW that was one of the most "cinematic" sim airplane previews I have ever seen... LOL

Guest bstolle

Apart from the spoiler system error (ground spoilers extended in flight) this looks really nice.Too bad that the real CRJ100/200 Series are about the worst 'airliners' ever built.

I'm glad he was able to pull it off. I'm not an XP fan at all but I really wish this guy well with his sales, and hopefully the XPers can have a PMDG-style plane!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Strange,, no coverage of this release on avsim main page....

I understand a review to be in progress.

I think normally the news stories are releases sent to AVSIM from the developers (Or publishers) themselves. So unless the developer or X-Aviation sends a news release, I don't think you'll see it here.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Hello !

I think normally the news stories are releases sent to AVSIM from the developers (Or publishers) themselves. So unless the developer or X-Aviation sends a news release, I don't think you'll see it here.
:( OK, this may be the reason why we see news about Carenado add-ons for X-Plane (like the new PA28 Archer II), and nothing about the CRJ-200, the Mentor, the Duchess from Leading Edge Simulations, the Cessna 152 from 4Forces, or the excellent Robin DR400 140B and B-17G from XPFR.It would be nice to see more news on AVSIM about X-Plane add-ons, people might think Carenado is the only add-on developer for X-Plane.I also hope we'll get better screenshots in the next reviews for X-Plane. The 1st screenshot on this page for the awesome Falco looks horrible. :( Happy flying ! :(

It would be nice to see more news on AVSIM about X-Plane add-ons, people might think Carenado is the only add-on developer for X-Plane.
I chuckled a bit when I read this a few days ago having submitted the just-published Saratoga review for clearance and publication. Of course my first piece for AVSIM was the Shade Tree Micro PC-12/47 :(.Being slightly more serious and having concurrently completed a FSX-specific piece I'll be turning my attention back to XP exclusively and hopefully assisting AVSIM in providing the coverage that you and other XP pilots desire. To be fair I personally would not want to look at the CRJ200 until a few items get sorted out in the initial patch (namely XUIPC support) and there are several other high-quality XP goodies to look at in the meantime.CheersTedp.s. That Robin DR400 140B is a delightful and impressive bit of freeware. It was recommended to me by one of my VA directors a few months ago when I first installed XP and was complaining about the default aircraft-what an eye-opener despite having to pop open the French-English translator Big%20Grin.gif.

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

This would probably be my only reason to try out XP...Looks neat!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan I agree,Can any of you who have it say if she's as good as she looks?X-Plane 10 maybe on my X-Mass list.Big%20Grin.gif

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Can any of you who have it say if she's as good as she looks?
Yes, she is ! :( From Las Vegas to Tucson (KLAS SID DRK J11 PXR STAR KTUS) with the CRJ. :( crj03-th.jpg crj04-th.jpg crj05-th.jpg crj06-th.jpg crj07-th.jpgcrj08-th.jpg crj09-th.jpg crj10-th.jpg crj11-th.jpg crj12-th.jpgHappy flying ! :(