Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

IF I KNEW RYAN'S POSTAL ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE SENT HIM A BUNCH OF LUXEMBOURGISH CHOCOLATES FOR EASTER

Hi all,We all know how much all PMDG members are professional: thats the reason why i contacted them via the Ticket system on the product support page and Ryan Maziarz was kind enough to give me all the technical informations i needed to buil my own system. Man, he didnt miss a single detail, the explanations were detailed as hell. He helped me with the components from the GPU to the RAM to the HD to the graphic card .......screen and all. All i got to do now is to get my credit card out of my wallet. Mr Maziarz i'd like to say publicly thanks for your very much appreciated help for these 3 days of technical support. I'm posting here first of all because thanks to some PMDG simmers who shared some videos on you tube(showing their CPU performance etc) i realized that i could get a much better configuration.And second because i feel like after all the support i got from PMDG and the posts of my fellow captains who helped me make up my mind i must share with you my experience. So here is a video of my old IMAC 2.8ghz (not overclockable) quad core. In the upcoming weeks i'll show you my new system and what Ryan advised. that will be a kind of PMDG baby. That machine come straight out from Ryan's head. and i decided to get every single components he advised.Thanks for your time and happy easter to all.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFuiZtvEUkcRegards Kaman BALuxembourg

Hershey's :(
You're kidding right?! That stuff is just artificially flavored wax.

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

Kaman,No need for gifts lol - I enjoy building systems and don't mind helping. Thanks for the kind words though!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Kaman,No need for gifts lol - I enjoy building systems and don't mind helping. Thanks for the kind words though!
Kaman would you have time to post those specs?

\Robert Hamlich/

You're kidding right?! That stuff is just artificially flavored wax.
Totally kidding. Thus the :(

Kaman would you have time to post those specs?
It's really just the standard Sandy Bridge 2500K build I've been recommending...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

To Tracon : Yes that's my first build, really doubting if i'm gonna put together all the pieces of the puzzle my self or get helped. i'll try to look at some tutorials vids over you tube.To BAW435 : Of course that i can share with you: i'm about to order an i5 2500k that i'm gonna overclock at 4.2 ghz and take it gradually to 4.7ghz or even 5ghz, will depend on how fsx will run. (i saw on you tube some people overclockin their cpu to 5.2Ghz: gotta admit that i was very amazed ...)+ EVGA GTX 570 graphic card.AND BENDEAD you got me on this one! Actually yes i gotta love Ryan because he answered all my interrogations and i was a little bit lost and frustated with my imac that i couldnt overclock. i have been seeing some guys recording with fraps t/o or landing at some big airports (that i could fly in only with 13-15 fps) and still maintaining smooth fps. So i decided to send an email at PMDG (as i got all their planes); but sincerly i didnt expect such a fantastic support as my queries were not directly linked to any of their product: but surprise!!!! they helped me in a very professional way. Then i posted a lil vid of what i got today : actually it was also made for the guy who will buy my imac. during May i'll post my new PC.Kaman BA

Ryan and Kaman. I have a song for you. :biggrin:Ben
LOL, I was thinking something more along the lines of this -
:(

Things that Ryan and PMDG would never do:1) Give you up2) Let you down3) run around and desert you4) make you cry5) say goodbye6) tell a lie and hurt you....

I don't like you.

Joe Sherrill

I recently watched a youtube video on how to make fsx look so real on the lowest settings. Man it was so realistic and it worked sooooooo well. I recommend that for those of you who have fsx trouble and not enough money for a system upgrade. Man I was about to go to get a system upgrade, watched the video and bam! So much better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjrfXezOzwEnjoy!Joe Barton