Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

Reality XP gauges for FSX/FS9

by my count, so far, there are very few people outside of the OP on this forum or on the RXP forum who are in any way deeply excited about the whole subject.
Maybe because the majority of users, update their database using THE other way.Just my 0.02$

Please cut the false pretense. You love the sound of strawmen falling while you pretend to care about customers and service. To date I find no record of you having produced anything of value for FS either free or commercial in nature. In addition I find no record of your having assisted anyone in the area of actual customer service.
N400QW, what do you expect to happen when your statements oppose the ones from another thinking being? Sheer acceptance of your beloved argumentation pattern with the lack of facts?Is that "strawmen" approach and that "wise" look for any of my records (I'm not in the flight sim business, what did you expect to find?) of any use (for the thread and the topic)? May I still be a customer then? Thank you, very kind of you, I've also paid for it. :smile:A can accept you as the guy you are, with the statements you give, really. So much self-revelation in place sometimes overwhelms the readers and an experienced guy like you should know about this effect. So I remain stunned of course, watching your medals and decorations, awaiting you to leave that ridicule - play smart - ridicule - play smart pattern someday and start getting on topic again. :( I hope I didn't tell a secret now.If my 'strawmen' are so obvious, why do you have to fight them all the time, Sir? Especially when looking at that 'nobody cares about the thread' argument from some other peope. Ghandi quote again? :(I'm getting the impression that my stated requests for some honest and fair customer handling is right on spot, not only in this thread. Looking at the counteracting forces which some simple threads bring to live and the always static opposing participants (speaking about your side, Sir) feed that suspicion. Ah, I know, strawman, huh?

N400QW, what do you expect...
I expect you to continue your pretense and charade despite others misgivings about your credibility.:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Maybe because the majority of users, update their database using THE other way.Just my 0.02$
That's my guess. Cat's been out of the bag a while...

I expect you to continue your pretense and charade despite others misgivings about your credibility.:(
As long as my "credibility" only gets questioned by you, your fellow company attendant and some one or two others, I think I'm very much ok with it and don't intend to ever become more than a regular customer speaking about his attitude.And as long as this state is fought by so honourable men like you, the motivation trend is upwards pointing. Thanks for taking so much care about my thoughts and statements by the way. :(

As long as my "credibility" only gets questioned by you, your fellow company attendant and some one or two others, I think I'm very much ok with it and don't intend to ever become more than a regular customer speaking about his attitude.And as long as this state is fought by so honourable men like you, the motivation trend is upwards pointing. Thanks for taking so much care about my thoughts and statements by the way. :(
Frankly, you've misread my statements once again. I have zero personal regard for those who "sow discord" among others for sport. The same holds true for those who operate under false pretense in order to mislead others.:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The same holds true for those who operate under false pretense in order to mislead others.:(
Ah, that's where we concur. I don't like that 'hold still customer, we tell you that we're on it but we actually don't care' thing too. Hoping it turns out to be a misconception though. :(

Ah, that's where we concur. I don't like that 'hold still customer, we tell you that we're on it but we actually don't care' thing too. Hoping it turns out to be a misconception though. :(
Deflect or squirm all you like...:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Where's the popcorn...?Oh there it is!eat%20popcorn.gif

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Where's the popcorn...?Oh there it is!eat%20popcorn.gif
:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

And that "other way" is stealing.I am amazed at how many people will justify downloading, hex editing and modifying data that Jeppesen sells, so that they can use it in FS.Its theft and if you choose to do it, you are choosing to steal to get what you want.We had to shut down a thread in the RXP forum (that we support) because some people were explicitly showing how to do it with pictures and all.The ramifications could have rolled on us because we house the forum. I find it more than disturbing when people will go out of their way to find deceitful practices to support their hobby. Many of you are trying to emulate real world aviation applications. But you won't find the afore mentioned behavior happening in real world aviation because most people understand the costs and either accept them or find an alternative method to accomplish their needs. I find it very disgusting and another reason that more and more of my efforts are being channeled to real world use rather than entertainment.

Guys,At this point there is nothing useful coming from this thread.Let's give it a rest.Thanks.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.