Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Captains, over the coming days, we will be previewing some of the many liveries that will be available for free download once the PMDG 737NGX is released. We're keeping this particular thread locked to keep all the pictures from getting lost in the comments. If you wish to comment, please do so in this thread. The livery screenshot thread can be found here: Part 1 ... Part 2 ... Part 3 ... Part 4Or you can view them all together on our Facebook Livery Album.Enjoy!

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Cool now its half one here and im off to bed and algerie is there allready. Im really looking forward for morning in hope that it will be full of pics.

I thought that I might be able to resist the urge to purchase the NGX for a while, once I saw it in a different livery, other than PMDG (no offence) I am having second thoughts... looks really nice.

\Robert Hamlich/

THANK YOU VIN!!! Setting the preview thread up this way will save me hours of digging! NGX looks awesome too. How about a SWA?Cheers!

The screenshot in this (http://forum.avsim.n...37ngx-liveries/) thread looks nice, but have you guys at PMDG noticed the white lights on the rear tip of both wings seems to float a couple of feet behind where the globe would actually be situated?
I believe they have that covered.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

wow, I love the new WestJet ones! The actual screenshot is really nice too, quality and composition (if that's the correct technical photo term) Can't wait for more! Keep it up PMDG.Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Woa, I didn't know westjet had the Care-antee livery. Looks amazing! I might fly that first.

Always liked the WestJet livery. Looks great.