AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
SQL, etc. errors
No replies to this topic
Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:38 AM
Yesterday I kept getting errors when trying to connect to either/both the FORUMS and the FILES. Seems to be working O.K. today though.Anyway, probably a "glitch" with your servers, but here are the errors I got:Got this error when trying to access the Forum:An error occured with the SQL server:This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.Got this error when trying to access the "Files" library:Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /opt/webdocs/library/common.php on line 178Something broke...Regrettably, a database error has occurred. We won't be able to do what you've asked right now.Please contact the Library Staff, telling them exactly what you did to cause this error. Click here to go back.NOTE:I posted on the flightsim.com forum and got replies that this has been happening a lot lately????