What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
- Saitek throttle knobs
. . .
Magnetic variation updates for FS9 and FSX!
Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:38 PM
For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com
Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:19 PM
"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"
Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 email@example.com (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.
PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!
Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:14 AM
Yes, but back up your old one first, in case things go sideways on you
I could not find the instructions for where to place the new file. Does the file go into the scenery/base/scenery and replace the magdec.bgl file?thanks, William Lutterodt