The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- For sale RSP TQ
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
. . .
Magnetic variation updates for FS9 and FSX!
Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:38 PM
For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com
Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:19 PM
"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"
Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 firstname.lastname@example.org (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.
PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!
Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:14 AM
Yes, but back up your old one first, in case things go sideways on you
I could not find the instructions for where to place the new file. Does the file go into the scenery/base/scenery and replace the magdec.bgl file?thanks, William Lutterodt