What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Google Earth Pro is now Free
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Mega sims sale
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
Magnetic variation updates for FS9 and FSX!
Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:44 AM
Ummm, what PMDG 737 in FSX are you referring to? PMDG have not yet released their 737 for FSX - it's still in Beta testing!
It doens't fix the ILS offset with the PMDG 737 in FSX... But great update of the nav data base thanks Ryan and back to work now!! http://static.avsim.net/forum/public/sty...
Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:53 AM
Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:39 PM
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64
Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:26 PM
Intel i7 950+Corsair H70.
6 Gig ram Kingston Hyperx 1600Mhz
ASUS GTX560 Ti (900mhz core/1800Shader/2100Memory)
1T Cavier Black HD + 1T Cavier Green for backup jobs.
Win7 64 Bit
Asus X58A-UD3R (Rev2)
OCZ 600w PSU
DA-20 Katana Diamond (Aerosoft)
A2A B377 (Captain of the Ship) Flightsim Labs ConcordeX.
PMDG MD-11/J41/Old737NG/747-400x /IFly737FSX/A2A Spitfire/A2A B-17 Accusim