Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Alaska Airlines

Inspired by the passion of the pilots in the superb World Air Routes Alaska Airlines 737-200 DVDI thought I would try the Anchorage to Red Dog route..... only to find out I had a lot of work to do.In FS9 Red Dog's ICAO code is PARD it should be PADG... it now has an asphalt runway...new runway designations.... the list goes on. I also might wait for the Simwing's PANC scenery before the vid....or I might not. :( fsscr307-1.jpgfsscr309.jpgfsscr311-3.jpgfsscr314-3.jpg

Wow what a great set of shots Ed :)..732 is for sure a sweet bird!Please, check mail Ed :)Best wishes!Stian

Terrific, Ed. Hope to see the video soon, even with the freeware airports. Been enjoying Alaska and the NWT quite a bit myself lately.

John G.

Nice shots.Nebojsa

Super great Ed !!!Isn´t that Alaska DVD something! The only thing...... that captain with the marines hair cut.....boy could he talk and talk and talk and...... !! :( :(

Staffan

I just received a 1:200 diecast of the 200. Pan Am Billboard livery though. I love that stubby plane!

Thanks chaps! :( I plan to shoot the PANC/PADG video anyway......if I can just find some spare time! :(

Oh, yummy Ed! Missed this post totally over all the L10´s and Diesel 10´s. Looking forward to that vid. :( /Daniel