Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

The PMDG 737 NGX 2D

:( Thanks for that ! Won't give me a good reason to switch to 3D panel !

Hi Vin,There are some odd perspectives on the overhead panel, you are looking at the underside of some knobs while the ones next to them are viewed as if from above. Was this deliberate?

Even though I will only be using the VC, these are still very cool for the guys that prefer 2d. Best of both worlds. I love you guys! LMAO

Christopher Edwards

Owwwwww yeah. Now we're talkin'. Big%20Grin.gifAny panel click spots that I'm missing tho? Or are they assigned to the usual SHIFT+X? Would be great as I found that always to be the fastest.Furthermore I wonder if there will be those seemingly ultra new radio tuning and XPDR panels (believe where you enter the freq with buttons instead of dialing it in, can be seen here for instance: airliners.net/photo/S7---Siberia/Boeing-737-8ZS/1930644/L ).Edit: Disregard. I seriously don't know what they are, as there are the old style panels as well. I mean the ones right above the audio selectors.And what the heck does that WLAN switch do up there? Does the NGX come with WiFi and will I be able to connect my mobile device to the NGX and surf the web? :(sig.gif

Edited by badderjet

Nice shot. I see it also raining at the airport you're at ;)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I'm so happy to see the 2D sub panels. AMAZING!!!!!Regarding click spots: I recall PMDG mentioned it should work the same as the PMDG MD11.

I'm new here, so apologies if this has been answered, but will the HUD be replicated in the 2D view?Best regards,Tom Cooksey

Very nice. One question though, I notice you can swap between white and orange digits on the 7 seg displays with the different MCP's. Do we have the same choice with the COMM, VHF, ADF and TCAS or are we just having the white ones ? Whilst it does not matter that much, it would be nice to have matching insruments. Cheers for the pics Vin.I posted the same question on your FB site but thought I would post it here too in order get more chance of a response.

Hey Vin,Those shots of the 737NG are nice but now we want to see them of the 737NGX. :(