What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
PMDG Boeing 777
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:06 PM
Joel Matey : ASUS G750JW Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i7 4700HQ Sandy Bridge @ 2.4 GHz | 8 GB RAM | 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M | Windows 8.1 64 bit
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:15 PM
As best I can recall the 777 is supposed to be next. It's supposed to take far less time than the NGX since they're using the 737 basically as a testbed for several new programming techniques, most of which will be incorporated into future products. This is all from memory, I could be mistaken.
I thought the development team was going to develop the Dash-8 before moving on to the 777...
My Saitek yoke mod
i7 2600k @ 4.7
8GB Gskill CAS7
2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:33 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:59 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:01 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:18 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:41 PM
Guys,I'm also very very very much looking forward to the 777. And you'll be guarnteed that from PMDG it will be top quality and that's one aircraft I'll purchase straight away.I'm sure when they start with it then they'll tell us what models they will be doing, but for now sit and be patient is the word
I hope the Dash-8 has a hold function. Rather disappointed to see it left out of the FMS on the JS41. No failures - that's understandable (it was a lite version), but leaving systems unfinished given PMDGs usual standards? Doesn't make sense.Best regards,Robin.