What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
. . .
PMDG Boeing 777
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:06 PM
Joel Matey : ASUS G750JW Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i7 4700HQ Sandy Bridge @ 2.4 GHz | 8 GB RAM | 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M | Windows 8.1 64 bit
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:15 PM
As best I can recall the 777 is supposed to be next. It's supposed to take far less time than the NGX since they're using the 737 basically as a testbed for several new programming techniques, most of which will be incorporated into future products. This is all from memory, I could be mistaken.
I thought the development team was going to develop the Dash-8 before moving on to the 777...
My Saitek yoke mod
i7 2600k @ 4.7
8GB Gskill CAS7
2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:33 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:59 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:01 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:18 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:41 PM
Guys,I'm also very very very much looking forward to the 777. And you'll be guarnteed that from PMDG it will be top quality and that's one aircraft I'll purchase straight away.I'm sure when they start with it then they'll tell us what models they will be doing, but for now sit and be patient is the word
I hope the Dash-8 has a hold function. Rather disappointed to see it left out of the FMS on the JS41. No failures - that's understandable (it was a lite version), but leaving systems unfinished given PMDGs usual standards? Doesn't make sense.Best regards,Robin.