What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- saitek yoke pro with burned card
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
PMDG Boeing 777
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:06 PM
Joel Matey : ASUS G750JW Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i7 4700HQ Sandy Bridge @ 2.4 GHz | 8 GB RAM | 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M | Windows 8.1 64 bit
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:15 PM
As best I can recall the 777 is supposed to be next. It's supposed to take far less time than the NGX since they're using the 737 basically as a testbed for several new programming techniques, most of which will be incorporated into future products. This is all from memory, I could be mistaken.
I thought the development team was going to develop the Dash-8 before moving on to the 777...
My Saitek yoke mod
i7 2600k @ 4.7
8GB Gskill CAS7
2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:33 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:59 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:01 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:18 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:41 PM
Guys,I'm also very very very much looking forward to the 777. And you'll be guarnteed that from PMDG it will be top quality and that's one aircraft I'll purchase straight away.I'm sure when they start with it then they'll tell us what models they will be doing, but for now sit and be patient is the word
I hope the Dash-8 has a hold function. Rather disappointed to see it left out of the FMS on the JS41. No failures - that's understandable (it was a lite version), but leaving systems unfinished given PMDGs usual standards? Doesn't make sense.Best regards,Robin.