What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Mega sims sale
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
PMDG Boeing 777
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:06 PM
Joel Matey : ASUS G750JW Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i7 4700HQ Sandy Bridge @ 2.4 GHz | 8 GB RAM | 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M | Windows 8.1 64 bit
Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:15 PM
As best I can recall the 777 is supposed to be next. It's supposed to take far less time than the NGX since they're using the 737 basically as a testbed for several new programming techniques, most of which will be incorporated into future products. This is all from memory, I could be mistaken.
I thought the development team was going to develop the Dash-8 before moving on to the 777...
My Saitek yoke mod
i7 2600k @ 4.7
8GB Gskill CAS7
2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:33 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:59 AM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:01 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:18 PM
Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:41 PM
Guys,I'm also very very very much looking forward to the 777. And you'll be guarnteed that from PMDG it will be top quality and that's one aircraft I'll purchase straight away.I'm sure when they start with it then they'll tell us what models they will be doing, but for now sit and be patient is the word
I hope the Dash-8 has a hold function. Rather disappointed to see it left out of the FMS on the JS41. No failures - that's understandable (it was a lite version), but leaving systems unfinished given PMDGs usual standards? Doesn't make sense.Best regards,Robin.