Sign in to follow this  
BoeingFan88

PMDG Boeing 777

Dash 8 so pretty ant it need less time for development. But 737NGX before)

I don't know the only plane I truly want to learn to fly is the 737NG's and the NGX is going to do that for me.....the 777 and dash 8 I'm not really to interested in those.

I'd love to fly the 777 in the new Virgin Australia livery.

I don't know the only plane I truly want to learn to fly is the 737NG's and the NGX is going to do that for me.....the 777 and dash 8 I'm not really to interested in those.
Hm.. On the contrary as the airline I work for flies mainly on B777(200, 300, 200ULR, 300ER) my natural interest is obviously in this machine.The B737NG is very nice and sweet little bird and I will be very interested to learn it however the natural successor of my current favorite - MD11 - will be the Boeing 777...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

This is what shows on the dev. schedule. Not sure if it has changed since this was posted.
Look at the last part where it says two unannounced products in development. I hope it's a 767 with the complexity of the upcoming NGX. The Level-D is nice but getting old now and I want better graphics and more detail.

First the dash 8 please. Don`t need a 777 because i hate flying long hauls.

Kimo

Look at the last part where it says two unannounced products in development. I hope it's a 767 with the complexity of the upcoming NGX. The Level-D is nice but getting old now and I want better graphics and more detail.
I'm sure PMDG will defiantly cater to you needs and hold off on that 777 just for you.Michael P.

First the dash 8 please. Don`t need a 777 because i hate flying long hauls.
Like.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

The NG is by far my favorite airliner. That will satisfy me! If I sign up for an airline, do I get to choose what I want to fly? If I was assigned the 737 do I HAVE to advance to bigger jets later wards? Or can I have a say.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I know that the 777 is a very sophisticated airliner, but I've guess I've always wondered why no HUD or HUGS?Mike Davey 777

Are they still working on it, I haven't head any updates, it looks awesome if they finish it.Michael P.
I hope that after the NGX release they will fully concentrate on the 777 and skip the Dash because the other Dash doesn't look bad at all and seems to be quite far. We would have two Dash and still no acceptable long haul Airbus. I would love to see a PMDG A330 (over 500 sold until now). Or maybe if they completely refuse to ever do an Airbus we could get a new 747 with high end quality VC like the NGX sooner. Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

I want so see the NGX on my computer before discussing about any other aircraft.... Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif However i think they will do the 787 after the 777 and they stated somewhere that they will redo the 747 because the code of the 747 is around 6 years old and can be done way better :( I hope that they will release the NGX in the next weeks and i put my trust in FSLABS and their A320. I think they can handle this because i´m not sure if pmdg will ever do an Airbus because of their close relationship to Boeing :( I expect that the 777 doesn´t take as long as the NGX so it could be out in 2014??? I don´t know... but again for me the most important thing is a good short range aircraft... the NGX :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

I know that the 777 is a very sophisticated airliner, but I've guess I've always wondered why no HUD or HUGS?Mike Davey 777
The 777 was originally certified in the mid 90s when the HGS was not really an easily available (or especially cheap) option for airliners. You probably will find them showing up on newer large aircraft though (for example, the 787 has an HGS for both pilots). But one of the main reasons they aren't on the 777 is that they don't need an HGS as much as smaller aircraft do. Big jets like the 777 invariably fly into large, well-equipped airports that have sophisticated autoland facilities with plenty of redundancy, such as KLAX, EGLL etc, and the aircraft themselves have very sophisticated avionics which will allow strict category autolands with low decision heights and such. The really big jets are also flown by - generally speaking - crews that are qualified and current enough on high cat landing to make such approaches and landings a legally viable option, which is not always the case with every airliner crew.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here