What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
. . .
Another external FPS limiter (and video recorder) - DXtory
Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:55 PM
Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:49 AM
When Intel and Nvidia combine.... Wonderful things happen in my FSX...
Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:50 AM
Hello again, I would like to inform this problem is solved on 2.0.109 and it works great again with FSX.
Really nice limiter, But I have FSX detection problem on new versions , asked on Dxtory forum but still no satisfied answer.any one have similar problem or solution for this? http://forum.dxtory....php?topic=961.0 Thanks