Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

[old] LINDA v1.13 released!

Guenter is not available till August. And the NGX-to-LINDA compatibility is not confirmed yet.But we hope, everything will be ok with it.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Sorry Artem you are right.As it was writen by Rian Maziarz of PMDG Dev Team i have translate it a little bit quickly ... It should be compatible ...We will see and have great hope.Michel

Michel Veréb

Could the update where the latest bugs have been fixed made public? Would be nice to not having to do the workarounds anymore...Allan

Regards,

Allan Jensen

Could the update where the latest bugs have been fixed made public? Would be nice to not having to do the workarounds anymore...
Done: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/338321-linda-patch-3-ver-103/

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

HiDoes anyone know ArianeDesign 737 has some suppoty or profile in LINDA?Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Does anyone know ArianeDesign 737 has some suppoty or profile in LINDA?
No, there is no Ariane modules for LINDA yet.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

HiAre they planning a such module for that 737 in the near future?

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

The manual has this: "Also does LINDA not need any further LUA scripts inside modules folder as you have them probably now" What if I don't? I programmed my joystick for FSX Default but nothing works, and it does not detect my aircraft.

HiI'm new to FSX, and would like to have a cockpit built with all functions assigned to keyboarrds. Does Linda enable to use several keyboards like Himacro?RegardsMoshe

Looks like a must have tool for complex add-ons. Question:Has anyone looked at the possibility of making a Lua script for the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q300. Due to programming coding of the Q300 the majority of the switch functionality has offset assignments

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Question:Has anyone looked at the possibility of making a Lua script for the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q300. Due to programming coding of the Q300 the majority of the switch functionality has offset assignments
hello, from our side (devs side) not, as we do not own the Dash unfortunatelly ...sorry

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Simeon, I have started with a script for the MJDHC8 but the offsets you are talking about do not work for me - I have to use macros. Do you know how to get them to work? Word Not Allowed

Hello,great project guys !!! helps alot im currently building a js41 sim @ home and your program really helps ! i was wondering when the next verrsions come's out and if it wil have support for saitek mulitipanel and radiostack !? rens.

Ok, LINDA v1.1 is published. Link in the top post.(or take it here: http://fs-linda.com/downloads/LINDA-v1.1.zip)

Artem Crum, EASA PPL