Sign in to follow this  
phreddy

Infinite Flight – The first Flight Simulator for Windows Phone 7

Hi all, Has anyone downloaded and now flying the new Infinite Flight – The first Flight Simulator for Windows Phone 7 yet?Just curious about what the reviews of it might be?Be great if it came out for iPhone and Android phones.Cheers,David

David Stewart, Dianella, Western Australia.

New PC coming one day! | In the meantime I fly with; AMD X64 1.2Ghz Dual Core | 6Gb Ram | 6600GT | Old case | FSX | REX | Superbug FA-18F | Capt Sim 767 | ORBX Aust Scenery |

Jandakot | PC12 & numerous others.

Hi Matt,Thats excellent news.I've got the new Samsung Galaxy S2 which is a whopper of a phone and currently outselling iphones! So if you can port the application over to Android the market will lurrrve you! :im Not Worthy:Certainly liked the look of the version for Windows 7 phones. Good that its being kept fairly simple - no need to overload the phones. Qualtiy graphics over content would win most people over in my view. Cheers, David

David Stewart, Dianella, Western Australia.

New PC coming one day! | In the meantime I fly with; AMD X64 1.2Ghz Dual Core | 6Gb Ram | 6600GT | Old case | FSX | REX | Superbug FA-18F | Capt Sim 767 | ORBX Aust Scenery |

Jandakot | PC12 & numerous others.

I've got the new Samsung Galaxy S2 which is a whopper of a phone and currently outselling iphones! So if you can port the application over to Android the market will lurrrve you! :im Not Worthy:Certainly liked the look of the version for Windows 7 phones. Good that its being kept fairly simple - no need to overload the phones.Qualtiy graphics over content would win most people over in my view.
I also have the SGS2, wonderful phone, I also can't wait to see Infinite Flight running on Android :) Matt

I can assure you Android isvery smooth and surprisingly good with graphics. My only problem is I have no vertical control. Rudder (actually Ailerons) is OK but no up or down and as far as I can see no control for it. Very frustrating when as soon as you get airborne it develops an unnatural fancy for the deck. Am I missing something? 

The controls which are there all work well and even with everything showing the actual plane is very visible. I always thought tablets were lacking in the graphics area but this sim proves me very wrong. If I can get full control I'll be extremely happy. Although when attempting to purchase it I wrongly entered my password and I got an error, when I re-entered it I was switched to another flight sim and assuming I was on the correct page I clicked on purchase. No refund after uninstalling so I paid twice as much as I should have. I'll be watching the darned thing in future. :-)