Sign in to follow this  
lorenzog89

Ms Flight FAIL

Microsoft accidentally uploaded this pic on there Facebook page and while every one was confused where it came from I took a screen shot of it before Microsoft removed it. The pic might be from January since thats the album they put it on before removing.Here is the link to the pic.http://i.mobypicture.com/user/MS_FLIGHT/view/9957959

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

I saw it before it was removed...slightly bigger though. Very cool shot! Big%20Grin.gif

Brandon Filer

wow..look at the lighting on the ship. Amazing. Why does the title of this thread says "FAIL"?

This time they have palm trees....but the question remain....is it Flight default?I enlarged it, sharpness is not as good but we can see more of the details...now, after leaking something like this pic they better make sure that Flight lighting will look as good as in this pic, we don't want another DX10 fake.MS.png

Substitute the word Mistake for Fail. Sometimes English is not the language of choice for some.

This time they have palm trees....but the question remain....is it Flight default?
No, they purchased it from their download store, using PayPal and cloud computing, they pocketed the %15 profit, installed it on their USB security dongle, then had Google Maps update the surrounding buildings, added 3D clouds, cloud shadows and night lighting, set all their sliders full right, got 75 FPS on a four year old computer, entered the 3D VC, took the screen shot, and then released it to the Beta team for public release on June 31st.

Substitute the word Mistake for Fail. Sometimes English is not the language of choice for some.
Oh I was not trying to act smart. I really was trying to figure it out.

No, they purchased it from their download store, using PayPal and cloud computing, they pocketed the %15 profit, installed it on their USB security dongle, then had Google Maps update the surrounding buildings, added 3D clouds, cloud shadows and night lighting, set all their sliders full right, got 75 FPS on a four year old computer, entered the 3D VC, took the screen shot, and then released it to the Beta team for public release on June 31st.
+1 :(

LOL

Oh I was not trying to act smart. I really was trying to figure it out.
No hard feelings from me! Sometimes I can fill in the missing pieces after doing this for so long!!

This time they have palm trees....but the question remain....is it Flight default?I enlarged it, sharpness is not as good but we can see more of the details...now, after leaking something like this pic they better make sure that Flight lighting will look as good as in this pic, we don't want another DX10 fake.MS.png
You can't hold this pic against their head. This was never an official release.

Jim, I'm still laughing....give me a sec. here........hummmm ...ok I'm good, now looking at this picture and assuming that this is Flight default who in their right mine will want to cover this with an add-on, not me?

You can't hold this pic against their head. This was never an official release.
Funny, I see Microsoft Flight in the lower right corner.

I think it was an actual photograph that someone stamped and uploaded by mistake. I can't believe they would spend so much time on all those details surrounding a boat and a dock.

I think it was an actual photograph that someone stamped and uploaded by mistake. I can't believe they would spend so much time on all those details surrounding a boat and a dock.
Unless............this is something you can buy and add to your Hawaii scenery.....the developers would have plenty of time to spend on all those details would't they?

Guest jahman

The diameter of the Sun, especially when low over the horizonm, is far too large to mage shadows silhoutte that sharp on the bow of the USS Missouri.What would be real cool of course would be able to "tunnel" into the bridge of the USS Missouri via MS Ship Simulator at the exact time and place coordinates and set sail...Cheers,- jahman.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.