Sign in to follow this  
flynabilx2

A few days left...

its summer here in England, you can tell as its just cloudy instead of rain. Still theres this thing called "Outside" that alot of people seem to like. Maybe I will go to this outside and I will report back on my findings. Wish me luck! :(
i've tried the same but it's useless. i found a place that had internet connection in this 'outside'.i have a better idea:pmdg should only sell the ngx to those who pass a theoretical exam at release day .... that should keep all of us busy for a while. ah, we'd need some manuals for that now :)

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

It seems that the tension is building...:(....keep your head low Nabil.
There are ways to release tension :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

its summer here in England, you can tell as its just cloudy instead of rain. Still theres this thing called "Outside" that alot of people seem to like. Maybe I will go to this outside and I will report back on my findings. Wish me luck! :(
Ha! Good one Andy! I love getting out and walking trails in the Summer here in Indiana, US as well. Good luck with your adventure! :biggrin:Stacey Weaver

Gents-Please refrain from taking shots at one another. We are all here because we are looking forward to the NGX release- so there is no reason to go smacking one another around.Thank you....Nabil-Anything that PMDG might or might not know about MS Flight! would presumably be covered by Non Disclosure Agreement, which would also prevent me from acknowledging the there was an NDA to prevent me from admitting we know anything about Flight!Without admitting whether or not we know anything, I can tell you that the information that we cannot admit to know or not know could possibly be leading us to believe or not believe that FLIGHT! will offer no backward compatibility.But that is all we would be able to presume, assuming that we were/were not subject to an NDA that may/may not (if it existed at all) prevent us from sharing information that we had/did not have.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents-Please refrain from taking shots at one another. We are all here because we are looking forward to the NGX release- so there is no reason to go smacking one another around.Thank you....Nabil-Anything that PMDG might or might not know about MS Flight! would presumably be covered by Non Disclosure Agreement, which would also prevent me from acknowledging the there was an NDA to prevent me from admitting we know anything about Flight!Without admitting whether or not we know anything, I can tell you that the information that we cannot admit to know or not know could possibly be leading us to believe or not believe that FLIGHT! will offer no backward compatibility.But that is all we would be able to presume, assuming that we were/were not subject to an NDA that may/may not (if it existed at all) prevent us from sharing information that we had/did not have.
LOL Robert! That response is like a Seinfeld episode. Love it. :(

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Nabil-Anything that PMDG might or might not know about MS Flight! would presumably be covered by Non Disclosure Agreement, which would also prevent me from acknowledging the there was an NDA to prevent me from admitting we know anything about Flight!Without admitting whether or not we know anything, I can tell you that the information that we cannot admit to know or not know could possibly be leading us to believe or not believe that FLIGHT! will offer no backward compatibility.But that is all we would be able to presume, assuming that we were/were not subject to an NDA that may/may not (if it existed at all) prevent us from sharing information that we had/did not have.
LMAO.gif. That was a good way to lose 5 minutes out of my life, trying to understand what he was/was not saying!But Robert I assume that you must know that we wouldn't be in the PMDG forums without people reading between the lines - I am sure someone will figure out exactly what you do/don't know!These are as good as previews hahaha

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Great to hear or not hear that PMDG is one of the developers working with MS in MSFlight. That and the fact that there might or might not be any kind of backwards compatibility whatsoever makes me more confident that it will be a better sim with a good SDK and improved flight dynamics. (no more stupid VC animation limits maybe? hehe)

If there's backwards compatibility in MS Flight, I'll eat my hat. The fact of the matter is since I started flying in Flight Simulator 5 the better part of twenty years ago, the franchise has only really gotten ONE complete overhaul. Almost every little thing has been reworked in some way or another, features have been added... but at heart FSX is just a modern face on framework that's bordering on ancient in software years (you can see aircraft.cfg and .air files in FS98 aircraft). That's why it's so terribly inefficient in its use of system resources, and why we're still stuck with stuff like Clinton-era lighting effects. This is why the ACES studio was shut down and why MS sold the ESP engine to Lockheed. They're building an entirely new engine from scratch, and anything that would run in that engine would have to be designed for that engine. However given how much of the "meat" of high-end addons is outside of FSX itself, there might be ways to connect to this in MS Flight like we do in FSX. Panels and models and flight dynamics might need to be worked over but I wouldn't be surprised to see our favorite addons reworked into MS Flight as developers learn the ins and outs of the new game engine. And I wouldn't worry too much about it being a "game" vs. a "sim" as some people do... they might market it towards the general public rather than airliner sim freaks, and it might have lots of features most of us aren't going to be interested in at all, but MS didn't do what it did because of poor sales or lack of interest. The existing Flight Simulator platform just had been stretched as far as it could be, and in addition to a new game engine, they're trying some rebranding to maybe attract more interest. They know their customer base. I doubt we'll be disappointed.

Captain RSR, With that type of answer are you sure your not going to run for President? ;) lol That was pure brilliance...! Hey congratulations to you and your team with this upcoming and future releases..! Fly Safe & Take Care,

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Nabil-Anything that PMDG might or might not know about MS Flight! would presumably be covered by Non Disclosure Agreement, which would also prevent me from acknowledging the there was an NDA to prevent me from admitting we know anything about Flight!Without admitting whether or not we know anything, I can tell you that the information that we cannot admit to know or not know could possibly be leading us to believe or not believe that FLIGHT! will offer no backward compatibility.But that is all we would be able to presume, assuming that we were/were not subject to an NDA that may/may not (if it existed at all) prevent us from sharing information that we had/did not have.
Classic!!! :(

Could you guys please calm down? Gees..!!It was just a question, it wasn't meant to get these kinda replies!!!Well, sorry ok?! Gees
Sure, your questions are fine. But you're new around here and, if you've read, we've all been strung out with this stuff. So, of course everyone is on edge.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

HAHA! comments like that are going to break the internet one day :(

Seinfield? No.You Sir, have been watching too much 'Yes Minister'. That is straight out of Sir Humphrey Appleby's brain!(Example of Sir Humphrey's power of explanation of things; Sir Humphrey: "Yes, yes, yes, I do see that there is a real dilemma here. In that, while it has been government policy to regard policy as a responsibility of Ministers and administration as a responsibility of Officials, the questions of administrative policy can cause confusion between the policy of administration and the administration of policy, especially when responsibility for the administration of the policy of administration conflicts, or overlaps with, responsibility for the policy of the administration of policy.").Although Bernard has the knack of it too... Quote: "Bernard: May I just clarify the question? You are asking who would know what it is that I don't know and you don't know but the Foreign Office know that they know that they are keeping from you so that you don't know but they do know and all we know there is something we don't know and we want to know but we don't know what because we don't know! Is that it?"Well done Robert! :( Cheers,David

David Stewart, Dianella, Western Australia.

New PC coming one day! | In the meantime I fly with; AMD X64 1.2Ghz Dual Core | 6Gb Ram | 6600GT | Old case | FSX | REX | Superbug FA-18F | Capt Sim 767 | ORBX Aust Scenery |

Jandakot | PC12 & numerous others.

why do people behave like this. i do hope that there is more to life for some those you who spit scorching words than sitting behind a screen 24/7 hitting ctrl+R. go outside and look at some trees, have a beer or just get out of the house . Some of you dont know how to temper your responseSidAliMD