Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

Cumulative Service Pack for CT210M Centurion II FSX

We just released a cumulative Service Pack: Modifications:- Reality XP GNS530 and Reality XP GNS430 configuration now is working as it should. The file RXP530-RXP430.exe was replaced.- Cowl flap animation reversed. Now it is closed in the lower position and open in the upper position, as it is in the real aircraft.- Triangle position on VOR2 when showing FR (FROM) was inverted.- Holes in the floor near pedals were fixed.- Now SHIFT+1 shows either Carenado ot Reality XP GNS530 The SP is available for all the customer in My Account section at our webpage.

Thanks, but why does the installer not automatically pick up the FSX install location?Also, did the .cfg get tweaked? It seems the elevator and elevator trim effectiveness was adjusted? Either that or I lost track of my edits!

We just released a cumulative Service Pack:Modifications:- Reality XP GNS530 and Reality XP GNS430 configuration now is working as it should. The file RXP530-RXP430.exe was replaced.- Now SHIFT+1 shows either Carenado ot Reality XP GNS530
Well, I just installed this and yes you did replace the RXP popup with shft1 for the RXP530, but still not able to click the RXP530 / 430 on the panel and have it pop up with either your toggle window or the rxpcfg.ini file. It seems I wasted my time with my detailed post regarding this issue. I'm guessing you have something in your model tied to this area for piracy protection and now you guys have messed up the ability to have a toggle window over the RXP screen and your default 430 screen. I don't see any thing at ALL better with this patch. I guess if you want things done right you got to just do it yourself.flya150

Scott

SP/Updated install file does not appear to be available - is it being reworked?Thanks, Bruce Riggs

Regards,

Bruce Riggs

KDFW

Hi!I found the update in the update tab on my account on Carenado website.Just did a quick test : As I do not use RXP pop up, I forgot to test shift+1 in flight. I know the RXP pops up well on ground and did not notice display bug as written in another post. Will test next time.Regarding RXP integration, I did not notice any change before and after the update...I hope I would be able to have COM1/NAV1 on RXP530 and COM2/NAV2 on RXP430, but no. I do not understand what have been updated.Finally, a word on the FDE: As Glenn stated above it seems to have been updated...elevator is way better. But why not to tell us?Conclusion : I do not undestand what is Caranado policies regarding communication and support for their products...but it is quite a pity not to be informed better about any current/ future update and possible solution to some problems. And we know Carenado is a quite famous name now. Just a note : It is normal that amperemeter do not move a bit when switching som electrical systems such as lights and flaps? Also oil pressure is always way above the green band. But maybe it is the way it is on the C210....Pierre Laine

Thanks, but why does the installer not automatically pick up the FSX install location?Also, did the .cfg get tweaked? It seems the elevator and elevator trim effectiveness was adjusted? Either that or I lost track of my edits!
the update did not install any new air file neither an aircraft.cfg file.I did let the installer install it to another place so that I could see what is changed and then manually moved the files over to my C drivethis is what was installed. As you see no air file, no aircraft.cfg file, so I dont know how they tweaked the elevator sensitiveness. I dont notice any.newadd.jpgYou welcome to try and install the update to another place and see for yourself.. Mine though did not have any air file/aircraft.cfg file updated.

Regarding RXP integration, I did not notice any change before and after the update...I hope I would be able to have COM1/NAV1 on RXP530 and COM2/NAV2 on RXP430, but no.
This is something you can easily change in the RXPGNS.INI file. Look for the "Radios=1" line and change it to "Radios=2" in the appropriate section.

Hey Folks,Thanks for this patch but some more requests:the VOR #2 "flag"/triangle is not moving when passing the station.The lights post flood is not working, do nothing ?Can we have the transponder 1st digit working when o is needed ?Thanks in advance.Cheers.