Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Wilco Airbuses memory leak

Hi. I've just recently trying to do some Airbus routes as I've been with Boeing for quite a long time.Currently with Wilco Airbus Volume 2, no matter I use Wilco or Wilco merge CLS, I still get memory leak. When at destination airport I usually get about 2GB of memory running Fs9. That's very very huge to me. No matter where and what the airport is.Is this a known-bug or something is wrong with my setup? Is there a way to know what is causing memory leak?I'm using Win7 32bit . Thanks!

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hi. I've just recently trying to do some Airbus routes as I've been with Boeing for quite a long time.Currently with Wilco Airbus Volume 2, no matter I use Wilco or Wilco merge CLS, I still get memory leak. When at destination airport I usually get about 2GB of memory running Fs9. That's very very huge to me. No matter where and what the airport is.Is this a known-bug or something is wrong with my setup? Is there a way to know what is causing memory leak?I'm using Win7 32bit . Thanks!
I was on the Beta team for volume 2 and spent quite a bit of time flying long haul, never saw a memory leak and that was way back when I had an old P4 with 3 gig of ram.regards

Rob Prest

I was on the Beta team for volume 2 and spent quite a bit of time flying long haul, never saw a memory leak and that was way back when I had an old P4 with 3 gig of ram.regards
Thanks I think I've find out the cause. Need to check another flight :(

Hoang Le

P3D v5

A330 seems to be fine.I'm currently inroute with A340-300 CLS merge with Wilco, cruising with no sign of any AI or airports around. I've kept my eyes into task manager for couple hours and see clearly there is a memory leak somewhere. I opened process monitor to check and found this.CLS.jpgBecause I'm using the Wilco panel I think this should be from Wilco. So is this normal? The Wilco panel is working fine in FS.Currently my computer is running 1,3GB of memory for fs9.exe and keep increasing...I have to use memtest to decrease the amount of memory fs9.exe using.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

A330 seems to be fine.I'm currently inroute with A340-300 CLS merge with Wilco, cruising with no sign of any AI or airports around. I've kept my eyes into task manager for couple hours and see clearly there is a memory leak somewhere. I opened process monitor to check and found this.Because I'm using the Wilco panel I think this should be from Wilco. So is this normal? The Wilco panel is working fine in FS.Currently my computer is running 1,3GB of memory for fs9.exe and keep increasing...I have to use memtest to decrease the amount of memory fs9.exe using.
Are you using the 'Evolution' crap or the original version. 'Evolution' is a hack job that's created more problems than cured...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Are you using the 'Evolution' crap or the original version. 'Evolution' is a hack job that's created more problems than cured...
Hi I'm using the original version :(

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Sometimes the repaint exterior/VC textures can be corrupt and cause a memory leak. Open the textures with Imagetool and save them again.BTW also try and remove those fonts from the fonts folder and see if the problem returns.

I am using the Evolution upgrade. Although, it should have been free, but it is much better now. The only two problems it created are the taxi light switch which for some reason I don't know was intentional. And the other one is not being able to use Active Camera, which is solvable by removing the zorder entries in the panel CFG.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

Ooops, I was thinking of buying the Evo Airbus.So, what's wong with it ?

Hi there.After having this problem a lot and trying to disable step by step AI traffic,UT Europe,GE,HDEv2,FSMetar,FSPassengers,payware airports,I've found this: http://forum.ivao.ae...6506#msg1366506.All you need to do is select app can handle>2gb address space and save and if u have a multi-core CPU download this software:http://airbustakeoff...inity-tool.html(I left both checkboxes selected at Set CPU affinity and works better for me than with only one)My PC has AMD Athlon x2 6000+,4GB DDR2-800 RAM,ASUS ATI Radeon HD4830 with AMD Catalyst 11.6b and finally Windows 7 Ultimate x64.Last out of memory I did get about a month ago when i was on approach for KBOS from EIDW after 6h flight with CLS-Wilco A332 Merge,a few days later after an 8h flight with Project Airbus-Wilco A380 Merge approaching WSSS and in the past lots of OOM's with Wilco A320.I have also iFly 737 and LevelD 767 but with these aircraft there was no OOM.After 1h in-flight Fs9 was using 1GB and after 1h30 was 1.8GB and stayed like this till the approaches when it passed 2GB and of course OOM immediately.After I installed CFF explorer from the link above and changed that option Fs9 was using 2.8GB of RAM constantly until the approach when it passed 3GB and sadly again OOM,so later I installed the software from the 2nd link and Fs9 is now using 500-900MB(yes,MBim%20Not%20Worthy.gif ) with Wilco Merge with various models:Posky A332,A333,A343,PA A320,PA A380,Overland A346.Since then I had 11 flights(3 over 6hours) and no out of memoryim%20Not%20Worthy.gif.I hope this works for you too.Good luck.

Thanks I already did the first link but the 2nd link doesn't work. Anyone has the file?

Hoang Le

P3D v5

I don´t have the file but I have to say that i´ve used the volume 2 to a certain degree and I´ve never encountered any OOM error. Maybe I´m just a lucky guy?Btw. some days ago I saw FS9 using more than it´s normal 600MB. It srcatched 1 GB while flying wirth the Dreamfleet 727 but no OOM.

Thanks. Anyway I got the file and doesn't seem to help much. Could be because my OS is quite old (win7 but I installed long long time ago).

Hoang Le

P3D v5

I don´t have the file but I have to say that i´ve used the volume 2 to a certain degree and I´ve never encountered any OOM error. Maybe I´m just a lucky guy?Btw. some days ago I saw FS9 using more than it´s normal 600MB. It srcatched 1 GB while flying wirth the Dreamfleet 727 but no OOM.
The link for the affinity tool in case anyone else needs it:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=FS2004+Affinity+Tool&CatID=root&Go=Search.A few days ago I've flown from Amsterdam to Barcelona(Mega Airport Scenery) with Wilco A320 and ISD Malpensa to the same BCN with PSS 777.I don't know if this program or Memory Fox(with the All processes option on) is "guilty" but every 5minutes or so RAM usage is reseting to 50-60RAM and then rises again and so on.When I'm nearby a big airport like LEBL or EHAM my RAM usage is max 750MB(with payware aircrafts+a lot of Woai traffic 90%+UT Europe+GE PRO+HDEv2+FsPassengers+FsMetar+AiSeparation+AiSmooth).My OOMs appeared when it reached 2GB usage aprox(apps can't handle more than 2GB address space).This is the reason for you not receiving OOMs.