Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PLANNED SERVICE OUTAGE: 22JUL11

Captains-During the day on Friday, 22JUL11, we are going to take most all PMDG services offline for a period of between 3-10hrs in order to do some last minute changes and upgrades for the pending NGX release.The following services are going to be offline:- Website- Ecommerce- Licensing- Technical SupportThis upgrade process is to set up some redundancy to be certain that release day runs smoothly.IMPORTANT NOTE: The NGX will NOT be released this weekend, so please- no need to stay around hammering CTRL+R in your browser in hopes of being the first to see the site come back online. This is a service outage only!If anyone has installation/reinstallation problems during this period, or requires technical support: We will be back to normal operations immediately after the outage. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Wow! This is the first time I was the first to read/respond to your message. I'll take that as a good omen. Thanks for the info, though, and We're really proud of you guys. I just looked at the AOA walkaround and I'm gonna have to schedule a surgery because my jaw is permanently locked in the open configuration.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Ok!!!When i have seen this post, i expect more info about release ... Ohhhhh!!! :)Waiting for this day ...Thanks for the advise!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

The NGX will NOT be released this weekend, so please- no need to stay around hammering CTRL+R in your browser
That's good, I'll Just hammer F5 instead.Jk :(

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Captains-During the day on Friday, 22JUL11, we are going to take most all PMDG services offline for a period of between 3-10hrs in order to do some last minute changes and upgrades for the pending NGX release.The following services are going to be offline:- Website- Ecommerce- Licensing- Technical SupportThis upgrade process is to set up some redundancy to be certain that release day runs smoothly.IMPORTANT NOTE: The NGX will NOT be released this weekend, so please- no need to stay around hammering CTRL+R in your browser in hopes of being the first to see the site come back online. This is a service outage only!If anyone has installation/reinstallation problems during this period, or requires technical support: We will be back to normal operations immediately after the outage. I apologize for any inconvenience!
Robert,Take as much time as your team needs.Regards,Harry

yep, eagerly waiting for a flood of comments like "awesome!", "cool!", "wow!", "thnx robert, you are the great", "we love you and all pmdg" and so on crappy and exaggerated teenage's commentscannot wait...

yep, eagerly waiting for a flood of comments like "awesome!", "cool!", "wow!", "thnx robert, you are the great", "we love you and all pmdg" and so on crappy and exaggerated teenage's commentscannot wait...
I made a similar comment and I'm 27. There's really no need to crap all over this thread.-johnny rodgers

It's good to know that you all are moving for the release date. Looking foward for the changes in the web page.:( Best regards.Jorge Escobar.

in order to do some last minute changes and upgrades for the pending NGX release.
It gets me nervous, and eager.:(.Jorge Escobar.