What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:30 AM
Robert S. Randazzo
Precision Manuals Development Group
*Please note that I am unable to read/respond to forum private messages from non-admins. If you are a user/customer and require my attention, please reach out via http://support.precisionmanuals.com and one of the tech will get back to you, or forward your item along to me as appropriate. Thank you for your understanding!
Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:35 AM
737, 777 and 787
Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:37 AM
Intel i7 950+Corsair H70.
6 Gig ram Kingston Hyperx 1600Mhz
ASUS GTX560 Ti (900mhz core/1800Shader/2100Memory)
1T Cavier Black HD + 1T Cavier Green for backup jobs.
Win7 64 Bit
Asus X58A-UD3R (Rev2)
OCZ 600w PSU
DA-20 Katana Diamond (Aerosoft)
A2A B377 (Captain of the Ship) Flightsim Labs ConcordeX.
PMDG MD-11/J41/Old737NG/747-400x /IFly737FSX/A2A Spitfire/A2A B-17 Accusim