Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

This is sods law!!Been waiting every day for this, and as soon as i book a holiday [This friday] you release it! :Pmassive case of sods law/.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Kenny-Bathing is over-rated. :(
True words from a pilot! You always know a pilot at the airport by his over-excessive use of perfume due to lack of bathing which again is because of poorly planned schedules...

My holiday has just started :(

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Good news Robert cheers for the heads up, I was ordering a new Sandybridge rig about 15 minutes before this thread hit the forum, you must be a mind reader, thanks, lol.

Cheers, Andy.

Thank you soooooo much robert, just hope my pc cab keep up and that it won't take another two years to download :(

Christmas day this year will be in August :(, THANKS PMDG for all your efforts, the videos that AOA have been teasing us with have helped in the waiting (and drooling) process. I look forward to purchasing your NGX and to flying the best simulated 737 on thee market Best wishes from Darren (Brit Navy, wannabe pilot!)

737 ngx checklist:- credit card - ready- holidays - planned- wife - lockedNGX checklist complete.

Very nice! Although I might be slightly less nervous about the NGX's release, after hearing this morning that the first day of selections for my ATPL Cadet program will happen on the 4th...

God, get me a tissue!A ticket to Seattle!Awesome work PMDG! Keep it up! The world is yours!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Kenny-Bathing is over-rated. :(
Tell me the NGX comes with Febreeze...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Great news. I really hope they find sympathy for us Europeans, and release early in the day (US time)On the "day" of launch for the MD11, I vaguely remember trying to stay awake at 3am here in the UK, hitting F5 every few minutes.If you can release earlier in the day, the better :)ok, flame away now!

This is sods law!!Been waiting every day for this, and as soon as i book a holiday [This friday] you release it! :Pmassive case of sods law/.
Haha me too, But I can rest assured that the NGX section of the website will be active when i get back Big%20Grin.gif