Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Hey, it's the 5th of August here in New Zealand - still no NGX ;-)
And it's 10am on the 4th in Hawaii. ;)

I found this: http://www.imwaitingforthengx.co.cc Take your F5 rage out on that, I know I am! Money%20Eyes.gif

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Guys be patient the day is not even over yet.

Well not for me but for you. You are already 05/08/11And there is only 119mins left here

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Well it's nearly 5pm Pacific time and still no sign of the NGX. Can we have an update please PMDG, we're all going crazy here :-) Mike (in New Zealand where it's already midday on 5th August!)

Well it's nearly 5pm Pacific time and still no sign of the NGX. Can we have an update please PMDG, we're all going crazy here :-) Mike (in New Zealand where it's already midday on 5th August!)
"soon" has been redefined as "a few more moments". Mike, there is an update at the top of the forum.

Chris Hicks

"soon" has been redefined as "a few more moments". Mike, there is an update at the top of the forum.
Thanks for that Chris, but as you say, that begs the question, "What's the definition of a few more moments" :-) Mike

Thanks for that Chris, but as you say, that begs the question, "What's the definition of a few more moments" :-) Mike
Sometime in the future

Could we now please have "moments" defined?! :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Indeed! Im considering all the possible meanings of "few moments" in my head and it sounds like dialog from a Seinfeld episode.

Chris Hicks