Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Amazing work everyone! Could someone create a webpage, or a list, or something, and have a pic with a link to each download? That would be really amazing! Great work again!

Would someone be able to tackle an ANA (All Nippon Airways) Livery? Been searching but no luck yet sad.png Please and thank you! :) 1960294.jpg Tinosky

Sante Sottile

Would someone be able to tackle an ANA (All Nippon Airways) Livery? Been searching but no luck yet sad.png Please and thank you! :) 1960294.jpg Tinosky
I've been trying to find the time to get around to making an ANA livery. My work has kept my very busy. I'll do my best finish it.

Although....one idea had crossed my mind Kill-Bill-image-Pussy-Wagon-015.jpg
yes i want a pussy plane please !!! i thing that will be amazing ,"atribute to tarantino "

Marcelo, Excellent work, fantastic!!! Qué tal un 737-800 de TAM (ficticio) en una noche de insomnio hehehe?Saludos / regards Alessandro

Marcelo, Excellent work, fantastic!!! Qué tal un 737-800 de TAM (ficticio) en una noche de insomnio hehehe?Saludos / regards Alessandro
Cuando vuelva al ruedo lo pinto dale? capaz que ya el miércoles puedo empezar.Saludos Ale!

Thanks to all friends for your words!!! No sono Italiani, sono Argentino ja ja ja ja, hablo español!!! Saludos!!
Marcelo, I do not know why, but I thought you were Mexican, or Venezuelan .... hehehehehe... I am happy to have a talent so great around here ... I know you do not fictitious aircraft repainting, but I would ask, if your insomnia is really big (Hypnotized.gif), to think fondly of a painting in the colors of Aerosur.They use 737-2/3/4, but are the most beautiful paintings I've seen.Thanks, and congratulations on the excellent work. My NGX was much more beautiful thanks to your talent. im Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Hello painters I don't ask for very much but i'd love a Ryanair "Comunitat Valenciana" Regards Steve
And a "Bye Bye Easyjet !" one please ! :)

I think it's going to be a Airbus of somekindIm going for the ski Can't wait actually managed to talk the Mrs into it .. Will come back in plaster all over i bet :)