Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Speaking of dirty paints, Is there anyway to really dirty up the wings and the parts of them such as flaps and things of that nature?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Speaking of dirty paints, Is there anyway to really dirty up the wings and the parts of them such as flaps and things of that nature?
It's easy to do with the paint kit. They make them scalable. Not directly from within the sim, though.

Chris Hicks

May i request the Malaysia Airlines Livery for the 737-800WL This is the way it looks at the moment I'd be very thankful if you could include this one too

May i request the Malaysia Airlines Livery for the 737-800WL This is the way it looks at the moment I'd be very thankful if you could include this one too
Hey Rodrick, the NC has been done search pmdg_737ngx_800_jkx_mal.zip on avsim or just go here http://library.avsim...php?DLID=161783 Hope I was a help to you.

I've got a question for you paintkit gurus. How to blank a window. I'm working on fictional airBaltic 738WL livery and I need to blank R1 & R2 windows.Also is there some tutorial or something on how to make a custom livery for NGX. If there is such thing, would you be so kind to point me in that direction :D...

I've got a question for you paintkit gurus. How to blank a window. I'm working on fictional airBaltic 738WL livery and I need to blank R1 & R2 windows.Also is there some tutorial or something on how to make a custom livery for NGX. If there is such thing, would you be so kind to point me in that direction :D...
KillKenny, open the paint kit and look in the folder "737-800 MODEL" (or 900 if thats what you're working on) and the window line is located there. You can erase the ones you want to blank (make sure your master paint file is backed up or make a copy of the layer and turn one off first). I THINK the blank frames are on by default, if not, they have their own folder. If you back out to the main Avsim forum page and scroll down, there's a separate forum for repainters with links to some great tutorials.

Chris Hicks

Quite a challenge!VP-BRT BBJ PRIVATE (Fictitious because it is a 737-700BBJ) while release PMDG 737-600/700.We'll see if I succeed...rolleyes.gifsinttulovu5yv.jpg

Quite a challenge!VP-BRT BBJ PRIVATE (Fictitious because it is a 737-700BBJ) while release PMDG 737-600/700.We'll see if I succeed...rolleyes.gif
Marcelo, you're the man!!!!! im Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif Thank you for these wonderful paintings.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

I'd love to take that one on. I think it's very doable, or at least very close. I've got two in progress now though. If nobody get's it before me, keep me in mind.

Chris Hicks