Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Aside from an index finger that bleeds when I bend it, the hand is functional. I can type and use a mouse, but gripping my pen or yoke is another story. I really should have gotten it stitched. up, but I was trying to see if I could go a whole year without a trip to the E.R. :Black Eye:

Chris Hicks

@John O'Duffy

A big thank you. At long last. I've been waiting for this one a mighty long time. I know you had pointed me to a 900WL earlier but JA use more of this aircraft on its domestic and medium range international routes within India extensively.

Superb work.

The interior may look the same to everyone, but the exterior...now that's a different subject! :biggrin: Maybe that's why this thread is so popular.

Luis, Rick thanks for that, hope you enjoy.

Rick if you have knowledge of Indian airlines .. I was looking at a JetKonnect livery, basically mostly a light blue overall with the Jet 'sun' logo on the tail. Is that livery still current ?

If you've hesitated to start repainting due the cost of the software, now may be the time to give it a try!

Interesting, Chris!

I got my CS2 way back in high school, and then upgraded to CS3 in university via some kind of student license scheme... seeing it has been over 6 years since I first started flirting with Photoshop and I am still using it to full power... I believe it was a good investment, especially as I still see no need to update.

Also...

OK-TVP Smartwings

and

C-GTVF Sunwing

are hitting the avsim library as we speak and should be up later today.

With Chris Hicks being kind enough to let me use his spectacular specular and bump maps, I hope you will like these :)

yafs_111.jpg

tvp_sw.jpg

next in pipeline - feel free to indicate interest:

737-700 OK-SWX Smartwings/Iceland Express hybrid

737-600 Air Springfield (thanks John for the fish!)

review of 737-600 and -800 in Swiss colors&upload to Avsim

737-800(900?) Eurobus, as appears on coach of Eurobus Kosice (variant shown on coach is 800, but seeing I have no livery to fly the 900 in...)

737-800(900?ER?) Seagle Air - fictional (Seagle Air was a short-lived Slovak charter airline, with beat-up early 90s 737-300s and A320s, but very nice branding. Although they would have never flown the standart 900 with only 189 seats...)

737-700 of SkyEurope - fleet variants (various flags, regs, detail correction over NGP, GECAS/Direct Buy differences, mis-painted winglets)

737-700 of SkyEurope - rejected designs (there were at least four designs presented, of which one was chosen to be used on SkyEurope NGs. Let's see the other ones.)

Morning gents,

I just posted a link in the repainters forum regarding subscription based services for Photoshop and other Adobe products. If you've hesitated to start repainting due the cost of the software, now may be the time to give it a try!

http://forum.avsim.n...a-subscription/

I think I'm going to try painting. The few liveries I wanted haven't shown up and we're near 200 pages. This is as good of an excuse as any to at least try.

Any good tutorials out there? I tried doing the Dantrix tutorial (Turbine 777), so maybe I'll start there.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I was looking at a JetKonnect livery, basically mostly a light blue overall with the Jet 'sun' logo on the tail. Is that livery still current ?

Hi John. As the last of the 'big fish', Kingfisher who mainly operate AB320-321 are in dire straits, only other 737 operator that I'm aware of are JetLite, but I think they are strictly -700 versions. and there are already Air India Express, SpiceJet repaints here but from what I'm led to believe, as regards JetKonnect, it's an off-shoot of Jet Airways that shares the same fight-code pre-fix. Not seen one in real-life though, and photography at all Indian airports is forbidden. Armed military soon swarm all over!

Hi Steve,

Could you please do a 737-900 in the TWA 90's scheme?

Fred Miller

Fred,

I'll assume the request is directed at Steve Aull since he has already painted the -600, -700 in the late 90s livery.

Also...

OK-TVP Smartwings

and

C-GTVF Sunwing

are hitting the avsim library as we speak and should be up later today.

With Chris Hicks being kind enough to let me use his spectacular specular and bump maps, I hope you will like these :)

yafs_111.jpg

tvp_sw.jpg

next in pipeline - feel free to indicate interest:

737-700 OK-SWX Smartwings/Iceland Express hybrid

737-600 Air Springfield (thanks John for the fish!)

review of 737-600 and -800 in Swiss colors&upload to Avsim

737-800(900?) Eurobus, as appears on coach of Eurobus Kosice (variant shown on coach is 800, but seeing I have no livery to fly the 900 in...)

737-800(900?ER?) Seagle Air - fictional (Seagle Air was a short-lived Slovak charter airline, with beat-up early 90s 737-300s and A320s, but very nice branding. Although they would have never flown the standart 900 with only 189 seats...)

737-700 of SkyEurope - fleet variants (various flags, regs, detail correction over NGP, GECAS/Direct Buy differences, mis-painted winglets)

737-700 of SkyEurope - rejected designs (there were at least four designs presented, of which one was chosen to be used on SkyEurope NGs. Let's see the other ones.)

Looking good Fabo!

photography at all Indian airports is forbidden. Armed military soon swarm all over!

eeek well lets not do that then. But does explain the lack of photos. Thanks Rick

Just Another shot of the "Red Meatball" heading to KSFO Thanks Steve !!!!!

Would it be possible to have Southwest Airlines "Florida One", Please ?

5474801781624.jpg

3336501791614.jpg

And Southwest Airlines "California One" 737-700W

2328942028011.jpg

McCarter, a definite no from me, I'm afraid. I explored the possibility a while back. Maybe someone that can redraw that art work. They are stylized versions of the state flags, and I have never been able to find adequate artwork from which I could reproduce them. The Florida One would be particularly challenging due to the art crossing over areas of the model that cause things to distort. Trying to line all that up over the top would drive me mad. I would love to see them get done, but they are way beyond me.

Chris Hicks