Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Jokers Wild you are amazing! Thanks for the great SWA 600!!!

Jack

Jokers Wild you are amazing! Thanks for the great SWA 600!!!

Jack

I decided to just play around tonight for a diversion and saw this on an Air Canada Airbus. I thought I'd throw it out to see it folks would like it. If so, I'll work on completing it. I have never done an all black NGX, so I used this as a test model. it would be purely fictional and probably not match the Airbus exactly. The real bird has Air Canada and their logo on the rear fuselage over the windows in solid white. It's an interesting paint.

Raptors-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Subliminal message to Steve: United Airlines circa 1988 livery 737-600 would look really cool :)

Painter I need some help... When doing the night light and resizing the Canvas to 2048 how do you do this in Photo Shop cs5.. I went to edit and then canvas size and resize it to 2048 x 2048 and that didnt work at all... then I did image size in edit and did the same and that didn't work... Any advice on this...

Carlitos Colon

Never mind I figure it out lol... sorry

Carlitos Colon

Good news then. After i saw your post i desided to give it a try :)

britwip.jpg

britwip2.jpg

Still not done yet. I'm going to release it tomorrow. And of course with and without winglets if you want :)

WOW and thank you for taking the time to give it ago it looks good m8 . look forward to the download Steve

Ok, I see now, from an aesthetic point of view. Like you been waiting for a Britannia too. Hope somebody does both, W/L and non-W/L. Fingers crossed, eh?

Uppingham? Anywhere near my old RAF base at North Luffenham?

Yeah infact i live in Manton and North Luffenham is about 5 mins down the road.... We moved here because the old was based at RAF Cottesmore but just finished as im sure your aware... Steve

I thought I'd throw it out to see it folks would like it

.....yes indeed.

No sorry! My examinations are on my back so I haven't much time to complete it, or even fly in the meanwhile.

No problem and good luck with your exams ;-)

Okay i've got the Britannia winglets edition finished :-)

britwl1.jpg

britwl2.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Should be in the file library soon.