Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

How about the new Southwest colors! :BigGrin:

Thanks to the talented artists at Goldstar who painted the new Southwest colors for the NGX, much appreciated. :Applause: :Big Grin:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Does anybody know if the American Airlines livery of the 737-800 (WL) by McPhat is available for download anywhere, if so please please can you give me a link as i cant find any other realistic livery's in the American Airlines AA colours! Thank you for your time :)

Thanks to the talented artists at Goldstar who painted the new Southwest colors for the NGX, much appreciated. :Applause: :Big Grin:

Sure would like to have the new Southwest livery on a -700 though.

Dave

Dave Paige

How about Northwest Airlines?

There is a Northwest Airlines PMDG 737-600 NGX in the AVSIM library by Steve Stubbs.

Dave

Dave Paige

Well I wanted to try my hand at livery making so I started one my first one today for the PMDG 737-800NGX with Winglets.   I love all the Disney liveries I've seen and decided I wanted to work on a Frozen one.    I fly for Southwest Virtual so my livery is a fictional What-If Southwest acquired the rights to do Disney liveries like Alaskan Air does.    I have never made a livery before and have had help from some excellent YouTube tutorials.    This is just about 4 hours of work so far.   I have a lot more to do.   I just wanted to see how it was progressing.   Have a look.   If it's worthy of usage then I'll put it up on the AVSIM library.   

The tail is in the new Southwest livery colors but it is slightly different.    I got my hands on what Southwest is going to do with their state liveries.   As they didn't want to scrawl SOUTHWEST down the body and ruin those gorgeous artistic paint jobs what they are going to do is just put the new logo font on the tail and as such they needed a little more blue so that's what they are doing.

I think down Elsa's side I will have white fluffy lettered fonts that says "The cold never bothered me anyway..."  and on Anna's side it will say "Do you wanna build a snowman?"   

I am think of plastering Olaf (the snowman) to the nose of the craft, like that Santa Clause thing.   XD

Frozen1.png

Frozen2.png

Frozen3.png

Frozen4.png

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy