PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Great stuff Guys - well done

That tailwind is awesome looking - nice to see that one

Weston you do some slick work - well done

Rich Sennett

Thanks

Thank you and I know how much work these are much appreciated

Rich Sennett

Yep what SWA liveries do you want next? I was thinking the original classic livery of the -700 with the eyebrow windows and heart on the side.  Also Live on the Vineyard has been sent to avsim.fb_zpsar9gykkf.jpg

That sounds great, I always liked the classic livery.  The only one that I can think of that hasn't been done yet, is "Slam Dunk One" which I'm not even sure if that one is still flying.  The only other thing that I can think of would be the current special liveries, but with the new tail.  Whichever ones you decide to do will be very welcome for some of us SWA fans.  Thank you, again, for all your efforts. 

That sounds great, I always liked the classic livery.  The only one that I can think of that hasn't been done yet, is "Slam Dunk One" which I'm not even sure if that one is still flying.  The only other thing that I can think of would be the current special liveries, but with the new tail.  Whichever ones you decide to do will be very welcome for some of us SWA fans.  Thank you, again, for all your efforts. 

Do you fly for SWAVA? Also I have thought of Slam dunk one (which was repainted because SWA ended partnership with the NBA) Gold Star did have a version but it was very old and needs to be redone if you get my point. If I do decide to do it, it will take a very long time probably months as I would continue work on the other liveries. Also I will release new tail textures for the specials just have to get permission from the owners to use there texture sheet to put the new tail on. :)

Do you fly for SWAVA? Also I have thought of Slam dunk one (which was repainted because SWA ended partnership with the NBA) Gold Star did have a version but it was very old and needs to be redone if you get my point. If I do decide to do it, it will take a very long time probably months as I would continue work on the other liveries. Also I will release new tail textures for the specials just have to get permission from the owners to use there texture sheet to put the new tail on. :)

Nope.  I haven't flown for a VA for a while now, but I'm from Phoenix, and ever since I was a kid, we flew America West of Southwest.  So, I have a bit of a soft spot for SWA.  Also, I was looking around, and I forgot how many different aircraft have been dedicated to different people, and the only difference is the nose of the aircraft.  Those could be pretty easy to paint.  

Nope.  I haven't flown for a VA for a while now, but I'm from Phoenix, and ever since I was a kid, we flew America West of Southwest.  So, I have a bit of a soft spot for SWA.  Also, I was looking around, and I forgot how many different aircraft have been dedicated to different people, and the only difference is the nose of the aircraft.  Those could be pretty easy to paint.  

For the classics i wasnt going to do the the specials but, the actually livery they used.

Also the names on the nose are sometimes the hardest parts as you have to find a good picture. ;)Classic_Colors_Southwest_Airlines_N648SW

Another WestJet about to be uploaded. This one is the 007 jet.

C-GRWS.jpg

You sure like Westjet but, I cant say anything about all the SWA paints. Good work :)

You sure like Westjet but, I cant say anything about all the SWA paints. Good work :)

ha ha, you know how it is. It's pretty easy when the bulk of the work has been laid out.

I noticed some things that needed fixing, tweaking so I did that at the same time.

Now back onto SAS.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

3012015211148-1170X320.jpg

Hi again Christian

It's been a long time :blush:

Here ya go  .......  should be up on AVSIM 'soon'

FE3.jpg

Just saw this forum and wondering how I can get a sunwing livery on my NGX. Is there a livery I can download?

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

Hi again Christian

It's been a long time :blush:

Here ya go  .......  should be up on AVSIM 'soon'

FE3.jpg

Oh nice ;-) thanks 

nice to see you are back <3

best regards