Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi Marcelo; Thanks for the repaint !! If i may, I think the chrome is way too dark, if you search around airliners.net you'll se what I mean. and also the flag is huge !!! Thanks
The dark, so it's like American Airlines, depends on the sun or weather conditions.The link to the update of the flag (you have to replace the two textures): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0SSG89XP wink.png

Marcelo,Could you please do a Pan Am repaint similar to this MD11.Please...Thanks, Tracy
Hi Tracy: Sorry, I don´t do fiction paintings, I have many orders and it is best to do the real missing.smile.png RegardsMarcelo

Air India Express - Progress Here's a WIP of the Air India Express, coupla daze to go but getting there... Also commited to and working on; flydubai -- getting better at curvey bits around the tail now :)Garuda Indonesia Tripel7 - is that the 'Blue' livery you are after ?SKY - 1 or 2 more GustavoAguiar - I love the work you've done on the KLM reto repaint above, the mettalic look to the lower fuselage looks great to me. Marcelo - <bows> I've been experimenting with metallic finishes too but haven't been able to yet achieve the metal look as well as you have in the Aeromexico - nice. I hope not to offend you in saying I'll learn a lot from your repaint - thanks very much. Cheers

In the early stages. Maybe by the end of the weekend.
Hey Chris, Any news on this bird? Been waiting for one since the NGX paint kit was released.Thanks!

Hey Chris,Any news on this bird? Been waiting for one since the NGX paint kit was released.Thanks!
Hey there Jorge, Sorry for the delay. I was down for a few days. I'm doing my final "walk around" inspection. It's just about as close to done as it's going to get. I should be uploading it either later tonight or early in the morning, so hopefully by tomorrow afternoon or evening it will be available. I'll post a link when it's up. Chris

Chris Hicks

She's finished, I think. I'll take it on a brief flight in the morning to check it out, and should have it uploaded by mid day. fsx2011-09-1922-49-11-50.jpgfsx2011-09-1922-42-42-81.jpgfsx2011-09-1922-45-31-92.jpgfsx2011-09-1922-40-28-92.jpgfsx2011-09-1922-52-56-67.jpg

Chris Hicks

Love it!!! That is just awesome. Thank you for your work. I will be getting this for sure.

She's finished, I think. I'll take it on a brief flight in the morning to check it out, and should have it uploaded by mid day.
Love it!! Looks amazing! Cant wait to fly her! Looking forward to downloading her tomorrow! Great job man! What are you gonna work on next?

I'm not certain. The -600/700 expansion is due out soon. I may hold off. I'm partial to the -700 and am looking forward to taking it on. Not to mention, I've spent very little time flying lately. We were working on getting the NGX to work with the secret shuttle Area 51 mission and I never finished tweaking the nav data to get mine to work. I'd like to finish that up and do a few flights!

Chris Hicks

Marcelo, Could you please do a Pan Am repaint similar to this MD11. Please... Thanks, Tracy
i wonder who stole my MD11 paint tongue.png it was not published anywhere.. just for my VA.

She's finished, I think. I'll take it on a brief flight in the morning to check it out, and should have it uploaded by mid day.
Is that gold glitter on the stripe? tongue.png Seriously, looks amazing!biggrin.pngsig.gif

'Keeps saying that Livery Manager is not working'.Rolling Eyes.gif Is there a fix/patch for this yet please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

'Keeps saying that Livery Manager is not working'.Rolling%20Eyes.gif Is there a fix/patch for this yet please?
did you try right klick on mouse and start it as Admin? please check if you have the actual Version of Livery Manager

Not sure if someone mentioned it, but how about Qantas "Yananyi Dreaming" tail number VH-VXB? http://i1.trekearth....xb_filtered.jpg
Sure looked into it, however if done properly it's gonna be a freakin nightmare, that's for sure. Probably THE hardest one to do, at least I couldn't think of a more complex one off the top of my mind, painting wise. Might be a multi-month project if anyone would like to have a shot... sig.gif