Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks John, awesome. I would not dream of using Hgs into Welly, that would be cheating LOL.gifLOL.gifAnd Craig...don't misread this post :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

thanks a lot Rich, cannot wait but take your time on this 737-600 of United. Found out from USA today ast flight of 737-600 landed in San Fran in 2009 but thats fine.

would really appreicate it Rich, just take your time. I found out some interesting facts, United retired the 737-600 in 2009 coming into san Fran documented in USA today final flight. Also the United fleet prior to the merger with Continental was 17-20 years old that seems a bit old in aviation days with all the landings and takeoffs.th_unitd8.jpg

Vielen dank mein freund ! Sehr gute Arbeit !Thanks so much my friend ! Amazing work !Ich kann es von AVSIM herunterladen ?
Thanks McCarter for compliment, much appreciated. Upload is going to be to AVSIM for sure smile.png .
607 is looking awesome! Great job. I wish I had the knowledge of how to use Photoshop to make something like this.Joshua Smith
Joshus thanks! I wish I had the knowledge and endurance for those repaints too Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif.One last shot, I'll try to upload it in the next few days. By the way, any Alaska Airlines' or mechanics reading this and know the config of this airplane? :(20111120187abu3prveyj.jpgCheers!

Guest JS41
I have a friend. He has a talent in art, I have some contacts and too much time on my hands (or so say some close friends).We have made a repaint for a Travel Service 737-800 with real configuration (some more frames coming).click the pic:title%20copy.jpgAlso 737-700 of SkyEurope Airlines in high degree of realism is in works.previewne2.jpgI look forward to buying my own copy. Hopefully in December if nothing unexpected comes.
-----------Thank you very much! Can't wait to grab SkyEurope :))

would really appreicate it Rich, just take your time. I found out some interesting facts, United retired the 737-600 in 2009 coming into san Fran documented in USA today final flight. Also the United fleet prior to the merger with Continental was 17-20 years old that seems a bit old in aviation days with all the landings and takeoffs.th_unitd8.jpg
Just to point out mate, United never operated the 600, just the 3/4/500 series 737sBut that paint will look nice on the 600NGX!!Any chance of an Insel Air Aruba Paint guys?Would be appreciatedCheers

Its just me, for me i was the fistt jet I ever flew on was a United, thanks god for that ths is in 1969 giving away my age but I am stil like 28, was ging to colege and 3 days before I changed my flight to United and at that timeUS Airways was called;;Allegeheny. Anyway right to thepoint on my first trip to college in terre haute indiana, indian state univeristy home of Larry Bird I took the United to Chicago and local down to TerreHaute.. Well thank god I I changed my plans 3 days earlier and did not fly into Indy with Allegheny, reason why, jet hit a Cessena at 5,000 ft about and all 70 to 80 passengers died, and I would have been on that plane, in fact I was still listed on the manifest since I changed only 3 days earlier, things were a bit slower those days. When I got to college my cousins aunts etc were calling me up andI said of course I am alive youre speaking ot me. This is why United I am so lyal too. You got the story out of me.ButIalso flew US Airways,Twa american etc.that why I need the 737-600 ,Rich said he would get to it soon. thanks,Ronny

Hey repainters,Would one of you be willing to send me a copy of pmdg_NGX_misc_1.dds from the -800NGX common folder? I accidentally over-wrote mine and would rather not reinstall the plane if possible. I had backups before SP1 but I never replaced them! Thanks in advance.BTW, in hours available.Thumbnail.jpg

Chris Hicks

WIP Iberia 737-700, based on EC-EHX.Things on the to do list are night textures and vc reg number.I'll probably finish her up tomorrowExcuse image quality please:-p@ BreezyPointDeparture: hope this is what you had in mind!
hey Marijn, any word on the status of the Iberia repaint??

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

I am having a problem getting Marcelos Argentina Aerolineas 700 to work.;It doesn't completely load properly. Every other Marcelo livery, including the Aerolineas 800 runs perfect.& I really like the 700 Aerolineas and would like to solve this problem so my Marcelo collection will be complete. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Here is a screenie of the loading result. I get no greenline 20 second countdown, and the sound is weird.2011-11-21_11-57-0-863.jpgpmdg700aerolineas.zip is the filename on AVSIM file library.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Hi guys, I made a little nostalgia repaint of the pre 2006 transavia colors.It is not perfect (edit: but close to... tongue.png) and I have very little time because I'm working on the next project, but since nobody has done it yet I decided to do a repaint of Transavia 737-700 PH-XRY.If anybody is interested I'll upload to the Avsim file servers, or if a "full time" repainter wants to have a go at perfecting, I will be happy to provide the layered psd files.Edit: I forgot to note; the repaint is entirely hand drawn, has customized wings, VC number plate and all the logos on the ground equipment vehicles...Anthony Vostransavia7.jpgtransavia5.jpg

Banner_eu_anthony.jpg

Hey repainters,Would one of you be willing to send me a copy of pmdg_NGX_misc_1.dds from the -800NGX common folder? I accidentally over-wrote mine and would rather not reinstall the plane if possible. I had backups before SP1 but I never replaced them! Thanks in advance.
Sent file to your yahoo addy

Thanks John, awesome. I would not dream of using Hgs into Welly, that would be cheating LOL.gifLOL.gifAnd Craig...don't misread this post :)
+1 A big thank youBrett