Sign in to follow this  
1FLIGHTSIMFANATIC

It wouls be cool if PMDG did a 787.

IBTL.
IBTLFSDATDGWAYIMA.

IBTL.
Lol.To the OP, PMDG has stated before that the necessary information on the bird is simply unavailable for their level of detail they have to devote into their products.QW is doing a 787, it looks nice you see, but QW is probably just going by Specs and photos to develop their aircraft.PMDG Makes airplanes that are Boeing Certified! Can you believe it? So the lack of the necessary resources would ruin the feel of a PMDG product. I hope I helped.Jamalje Bassue.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Quality wings does not even come close to realism.
u ever flown the concorde?

u ever flown the concorde?
Do you mean the Flightsim Labs Concorde-X? Quality Wings has never made a Concorde as far as I know.

Do you mean the Flightsim Labs Concorde-X? Quality Wings has never made a Concorde as far as I know.
oh i am wrong there right, qualtywings is doing the BAE and the 787, i dont know about qualtywings, do you? i have seen some screens and the model looks good. and a video with the BAE which also looks pretty impressive

oh i am wrong there right, qualtywings is doing the BAE and the 787, i dont know about qualtywings, do you? i have seen some screens and the model looks good. and a video with the BAE which also looks pretty impressive
That sounds correct. I am curious to see how realistic the QW BAE Avro turns out.

smile.png Actually... I can't figure out how an aicraft developed or to be developed by PMDG can't be cool... it may happen, but honestly I can't imagine the case...So Michael, no ofense, but the title of the post says very little... unless you mean that you really would like a 787... different thing altogether that doesn't include any doubts about how cool PMDG products are. ... posting while hanging arround waiting you guess what.... biggrin.pngNail%20Biting.gif I hate when someone break the rules... Mr Randazzo insist that PMDG won't give release dates.... I can, and I am patient for as many years as need it to develope whatever is worth.... but the count down.... is unbearable!!! I would rather wake up one day and ops!!! there it is.... but these ten days are as bad as when I was waiting for my wife to give birth when we went beyond the due day!!!!!biggrin.png

Kano

Intel i9-12900KF (no overclocked), MSI RTX 3090 Gamin Trio, 64GB XPG Lancer DDR5-5200, Asus ROG STRIX Z690-F Gaming, Seasonic Prime TX 1000w Titanium, Alphacool Eisbaer 280, Fractal Define 7 XL, LG 43UN700 4K

Quality wings does not even come close to realism.
IIRC, Ryan was quite positive about the QW 757 - said he'd recommended it to several friends who were intimitated by PMDG's deep systems simulations, and that it got newcomers thinking about airliner operations in the right way. That was certainly my experience with it.