Sign in to follow this  
out

FS9 FlyTampa Athens is out!

Downloading my first FlyTampa scenery as I type. It looks awesome!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

That's a no-brainer for me, will buy on Friday, no questions asked. How is it ;-)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Excellent stuff there, but the ground textures do not blend at all with the default FS textures, can you say YUCK! George did a great job on the 3D taxi-ways and such, even comes with AES lite....sad it might be the last FS9 title by the FT team.

& you wonder why they want to dump FS9 like a sick old hound. I'm amazed they even bothered trying to please you old timers . The Textures blend GREAT in FSX. Move ON!I'd be thankful to get anything new released for an old relic like fs9.
Just a tad anal you are....

& you wonder why they want to dump FS9 like a sick old hound. I'm amazed they even bothered trying to please you old timers . The Textures blend GREAT in FSX. Move ON!I'd be thankful to get anything new released for an old relic like fs9.
Now that you got it out of your system go back to your tweaking.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

Move ON! I'd be thankful to get anything new released for an old relic like fs9.
An old forum saying is 'don't feed the troll'. Following this idea all I can say is I hope this is your last post in the FS9 forum. Go back to the FSX forum and enjoy it.

I downloaded this yesterday and it is my first install from FlyTampa, as I am usually an avid Orbx man. I have to say, I didn't get a lot of time as I was involved with something else, but my first impressions are that I think it's brilliant. A really nice airport with some great detail, but most of all, it is absolutely fantastic on frames. I moved the iFLY737 around the airport and I was getting about 25 around the jetways and 30 on the end of the runway, with autogen set at dense and all in the VC! I only hope these guys add some more European cities to there collection smile.png

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Now that you got it out of your system go back to your tweaking.
LMAO.gifApplause.gif

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Excellent stuff there, but the ground textures do not blend at all with the default FS textures
There scenery itself is looking great, very nice job, but the way it is 'squared' in the default scenery is indeed a bummer.Is this the landclass file or is it part of the scenery? I'm looking for ways to make it disappear ;-) EDIT:Here is a very simple solution to fix 'the issue':http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4890

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

An old forum saying is 'don't feed the troll'. Following this idea all I can say is I hope this is your last post in the FS9 forum. Go back to the FSX forum and enjoy it.
good one :)