I'm sorry if this has been asked before Nothing came up on Google search.. it's been driving me nuts all afternoon. :( I got my x65F today.. Installed the software and verified all of the separate axis' worked. After messing around with LINDA and FSUIPC, I backed out of FSX and tried to start playing with the calibration software that came with the Saitek joystick. When I reopened saitek's calibration software and looked at the throttles, only throttle one will register as moving both throttles and throttle two is not showing any movement at all. What did I do to my axis' and how can I fix this? I cannot seem to fix it in Saiteks calibration software. Thanks for your help..-Damien

I've just restored my computer to before the Saitek, but am still having the same problem. -Damien

And it appears that I've fixed the problem playing around in FSUIPC. Amazing how 1 check mark can make such a difference. -Damien

Ah good you solved it. I was just going to post that I had never had such a problem with mine, but that I used FSUIPC for calibration. Helge

Helge Rasmussen