Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

NGX Support - what to expect

The moment is finally here! I want to give everyone an overview of what to expect support-wise over the coming days and weeks: 1. The best and fastest way to get a response is our support ticket system, located at http://support.precisionmanuals.com Myself, Paul and RSR will be monitoring the the ticket inbox around the clock and you can expect responses to most issues extremely quickly.EDIT: 8/6 - the backlog of tickets is quite large right now, we're answering them in the order they're received and we'll get to yours as soon as we can. You will need to 2. We will check in on the forum when time permits, but again, the best way to reach us is the ticket system! 3. Regarding "bugs" and issues you may encounter - please PLEASE consult the extensive documentation before concluding that you've found a problem with the airplane's systems or anything like that. The NGX was extensively tested by real world NG crews and our beta team and we do not anticipate major functionality issues. There is a high probability that anything you find is actually correct. If you do decide you have a legitimate issue, please provide supporting evidence such as the FCOM pages that relate to the issue etc. 4. I will be creating a 737NGX Issues Tracking thread shortly - consult this list FIRST before posting about any issues - chances are good your item will already be on the list. Enjoy the airplane everyone, I hope you all have as much fun flying it as we did making and testing it!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Are you going to sit and watch the bank balance rocket now? :(

Thank you for putting up with everyone. The last 24-48 hours was the craizest I have seen on this forum!